Balla Bracelets3 undelivered paid orders!

N

You have my previous requests to either deliver my orders or refund me. Here is one request :

Your request (#91488) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:

Sandra (Balla Bracelets)

Jul 5, 4:57 PM CDT

Hello,

We apologize, as we were experiencing slight delays in order fulfillment due to product demand. We anticipate shipments to begin fulfillment no later than next week. We greatly appreciate your patience with this concern.

Balla Bracelets Support
www.ballabracets.com

Marykc19

Jul 1, 7:42 PM CDT

Order #382922: I have not received my order number 382922. Ordered on 6/25/2016 $42.I'm concerned as they were gifts.I would be grateful for an update. Thank you Mary Penedo

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Sandra (Balla Bracelets)

Your request (#93212) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below:

Marykc19

Oct 28, 6:07 PM CDT

This is a follow-up to your previous request #91488 "" I still have two orders going back to June 2016. PLEASE refund both orders. They were gifts and that ship has sailed! Please respond as soon as possible.
Mary Penedo

This email is a service from Balla Bracelets. Delivered by Zendesk.