Bajaj ServiceProblems with my bike not fixed

N

I am not happy with the service provide. From the first service I have been complaining that the Fuel gauge is not working. Its been 1 year the problem is not been fixed, every service I bring this issue to their notice that the fuel gauge is not showing appropriate reading but it has not been fixed. On what basis should I give my bike for service in a Bajaj authorized service station where they cannot address or fix the issue brought to their notice. I also mentioned that the fuel tank has a reserve capacity of 1ltr only am sure even that would not have been fixed as I don’t want to take a chance by running in reserve and ending up pushing the bike which I have faced a couple of times before. I have also addressed that my bike gives me a mileage of 33-35 this is riding the bike at a constant speed of 45-50. When told to your mechanics they tell I have to ride the bike at the speed of 30-40. Kindly tell me the mileage that an average pulsar gives and at what speed should we ride the bike. If said we should ride the bike at.
Also scared to give my bike to service station at Indira Nagar as they manhandle the bikes when give for service, the bikes are thrown into the lifts the mechanics try to take the bike off the stand by pulling the Wisor. If this is how they handle the bikes before service then we can assume the quality of service. The mechanics or the Supervisor is not well mannered or disciplined.

• Iw
    i want reply Aug 18, 2016

I have a bajaj scooter. We brought it in31 Dec 1999 that time a lucky draw of one crore ruppes &we won this draw. But showroom owner says u are not win this draw. Then i submit my case in city court. But here is no answer. Now i want to detail about this draw. I want to meet ur lawyer & discrees with him. Please call at [protected]

• Ve
    Velu RMK Jul 12, 2016

First of all you must be shamed to take delivery from Vishakha Bajaj Vadapalani.. They are the worst people in the world. zero customer care. zero support. WHen i took delivery of my vehicle the front dome had scratch and they said they are not responsible as it may have happened when registering bike. I got fedup and took vehicle. The 2nd week bike was dead. WHen called them they asked to bring vehicle to service center. ok i too it with help of friends. Bike was lying in service center for 1 month and then on repeated calls they said it was due to battery and now replaced. I met with one accident and front and side area got scratched. I was shocked to find the bike is actually red color but repainted in black. Then i fought with them after almost 7 months i was refunded 70% of the vehicle cost. If i would have proceeded legally they are dead. They have also registered as black in rc book. Pukka Fraud Rascals

AndChn Jun 09, 2015

The petrol tank is a big suspect in Platina. The petrol tank metal is too thin and corrodes fast. Tank inlet seal is not proper and during washing water may seep in. I urge all Platina users to check their petrol tank once a year for corrosion, rust clogging the fuel filter and outlet, as well as the level indicator. This can solve many of your problems with the petrol tank, starting, carburetor, etc. For most users its a good bike with a mileage of about 60 Kmpl. There may be exceptions though for the worse or good. I urge all Platina and Discover users to learn to do basic maintenance. It will help you run the bike for years with the least problems. And please ride it at the economical range, it can keep your bike healthy. There may be some bad service centers. Remember some service centers nowadays employ youngsters who may not have the requisite experience and understanding of the mechanism. So take care on delivery. You can share your views with me on [email protected]

• Re
    Refer John Jun 23, 2014

And the tank gauge WHY DONT WORK ?
    Even when the tank and half gauge indicates full!

• Ra
    Ravi_007 Jun 23, 2014

Please don't purchase Bajaj Discover (Auto choke) bikes. Because of this auto choke system, the bike took 10 - 15min to start in the morning. Also if we leave the bike for 1 day (non operative), then it may go for 20-30 min to start. This is a common problem I checked in all the auto choke bikes. One of my friend took a manual choke bike and it is perfectly alright. I contacted the mechanic and he said the same...
    Please beware of purchasing auto choke bikes.

• Re
    Refer John Jun 03, 2014

Never again Rouser 135 LS
    Kawasaki ??? remove to lie BAJA ar not Kawasaki !
    Made in India yes not made in japan
    fuel gauge not work !
    unbalanced wheel !
    problem of slow motor 1000 1 minute after 1500 or 2000
    vibrations
    ... NEVEF AGAIN THIS BAJA !!!

• Ar
    arkri87 Nov 07, 2012

i have 3 year old discover 135 brought from jai autos Chennai, last month on 25 th oct i have left my bike in vishaka bajaj because of my bike with starting trouble, they haven't informed about the status of my bike, after 5 days i went and asked for the status, they said the starting trouble remains and we have to check, on 5 th nov i went to the service center they said there was a fork bend and we have to charge and do fork bend, yesterday on 6 th nov i went and asked they said both the fork was damaged we have to change the rod in the front fork and they committed it will be rectified today that is 7 th of nov, today nobody called till now i called them and asked for the status they said spares was not yet delivered we will be issuing the bike only on friday that is 9 th of nov, there is no serious care taken for the bike nor the customer with them, i wasted my time for 10-12 days running behind them and asking for the status of my bike, if i ask for the status they are saying another part to be replaced and making me to wait, i belong to a middle class i depend on vehicle as iam in marketing field, this was a horrible experience of mine, i do handled customers and i know the way how hard to convince the customers, today i fed up and requesting whomsoever concerned to please focus on the service feedbacks from south tamilnadu as we are facing lot of issues even though we are passionate about bajaj bikes in theses situations we are forced to hate the concern and the products,
    job card no 74957 from vishaka bajaj saligramam till now i havent recieved my bike or call from vishaka bajaj regarding the status of my bike,
    IN ADS THEY ARE MENTIONING THE DISCOVER BIKE WILL NOT RUN IT WILL FLY,

Registration No:TN20BL2445

Make & PUrchase Date:22/10/11

Dear sir/ Madam,

Complaint : Regarding unsatisfied with vehicle and a Dealer
    My self kathirvel I have bought Bajaj pulser 150 on 22/10/11 with the registration TN20BL2445 from CHENNAI I am not happy with the my bike e. From the first service I have been complaining that the while is not properly shelf and light and horn not working properly . on 29/08/2012 i give my bike to check the battery . they tell that battery have proble we have change Ur battery in warranty . but still thay not give bike and they not give any detail about my bike . 4/9/2012 now they tell with in two are three days i give Ur bike . how i go for job any where I bring this issue to their notice that the issue

• Ru
    rudra29 Jan 01, 2011

THIS IS THE WORST BIKE EVER MADE BY BAJAJ...

AND AS USUAL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POOREST COMPARED TO OTHER BIKE VENDORS

DO NOT GO FOR BAJAJ BIKE ...

I own a pulsar 135 LS for last one year. And it has numerous problems . The worst one is the starting problem. The bike won't start before kicking it for 10 -15 min...And the customer care cannot give any solution for the same... lot of harassment and hassles...

• Bi
    biddu45 Aug 16, 2010

my name is Bidur Gurung from Lucknow(UP) i have model 2004 bajaj caliber 115 bike. Bike is good but their is some problem in my petrol tank their petrol is leaking from tank lead about this matter i discuss with service centre also but they didnot satisfied me so petrol is leaking from lead so finish so quickly i m so upset about my tank lead so pl advice me what can i do about my petrol tank lead if i change the tank than problem will solve or not n what is the price of petrol tank pl send me price and pl guide me what can i do ok bye thank u sir.

Regards,
    BIDUR GURUNG
    Mobile No : [protected]

• Fa
    faiyaz alam Jun 17, 2010

Problems with my bike

My self Faiyaz Alam I have bought Bajaj pulser 150 on 17-03-2010 with the registration WB07 -D 2086 from Kolkat I am not happy with the my bike e. From the first service I have been complaining that the while is not proper one sound came from engine pickup is not well mile meter is not proper working . At the time of 1st service I bring this issue to their notice that the issue . but still I am facing same problem. Pls guide me.

Regards,
    Faiyaz Alam
    cont no [protected]

• Bi
    Binu Apr 28, 2009

Totally agree. I am owning P200 since Oct 08 i am not at all happy with the profomance and service provide to me. Every time when i get the service done i have step in for the same problems that i told them to fix after 2 or 3 days. They are worst service providers. Planning to the consumer court.

I live in delhi.

Thks
    Binu

manoj Aug 19, 2008

Dear sir,

Myself is Rishi Raj from Nangloi Delhi. I have bought Bajaj Platina from Gautam Auto Tilak Nagar on 16th of March 2008 with the registration no. DL-4SBC-5534 BY MAKING CASH PAYMENT.I am satisfied with the performance of vehicle.But the matter of concern is that the staff of Gautam Auto has made mistake in my registration paper like RC and Insurance, he has registerd all those things Rishi taj and Rishi Rai but my name is RISHI RAJ.I have made several requests to Mr. Lashkar who is the person dealing to me but he is not ready to correct his mistake.

Now you tell me how do I show my paper if somebody ask me to show as all papers have different names.
    My request is to u that please look into matter as it is already six months as purchased has been made and it gives bad impression of your company.

Thanks

Registration No:TNO9AU4438

Make & Purchase Date:31/07/20

Dear sir/ Madam,

Complaint : Regarding unsatisfied with vehicle and a Dealer

Iam owning bajaj discover 135, still from the first free service, iam not satisfied with service done by the dealer. iam getting 35km/l milege only.But your dealer has promised that bajaj bike will give 55km/l on average, rather than compared to other bikes. And also My vehicle gets short circuited frequently, Due to this, from my 1st service till now, iam unable to use horn, lights, and self starter.I had given a complaint on every service regarding this issue. Before bajaj discover i was using bajaj calibar, and i had given exchanged for a new .I was fully satisfied with bajaj calibar vehicle.so, accordingly i thought Bajaj will be the best branded vehicle. But now iam regreting for that .Please advise a Best dealer in chennai location to proceed further, Or else please take back of my vehicle / or exchange for new pulsar, Currently my fourth sevice is on due. Till now my service in done by same dealer ( Vishaka bajaj, vadapalani, )

• Lu
    lucky Jul 03, 2008

i strongly agree about the complaint. I am facing the same kind of problems . but we can do . we had taken the bike and we have to pay for it..