Baja Real Estate — WARNING about buying in Baja!
I have seen numerous new complaints posted against developers in Baja. The business practices of Real Del Mar, Frisas Construction, Jose Luis Corona, and others are not uncommon. That is why the United States Government warns American citizens against buying in Baja, or anyplace in Mexico. They can not help you when you have problems. Do research. Research your developer in Google. When I was first looking at Real Del Mar, there were no complaints about them or Frisas construction on the Internet. People were slow to put them up. Now I see some. If you have had problems with your property, it would be good to post the issues on complaint boards like these. The important thing is NEVER buy a property in Mexico, NEVER sign a contract in Mexico without the advice of a GOOD Mexican attorney.
More Baja Real Estate Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Real Estate - Very poor service!
- Baja Real Estate - What sales agents and developers don't tell you!
- Baja Real Estate - Risky
- Baja Real Estate - No laws which regulate the sale or management of real estate in Mexico!
- Baja Real Estate - Poor service!
- Baja Real Estate - Disclosure of problems not required!
- Baja Real Estate - No requirements for agents in Mexico