Bailey & Wyant, PLLC,failure to supply information

My name is James Fredrick Jensen I am a Canadian that lived in Belize on the Island of San Pedro, my Wife Janis Died in Belize and the health insurance company failed to provide any coverage. I found myself being sued by Belize Health Partners the hospital my wife Jan died at.

The health insurance company was Bupa based in Miami Florida.

I retained the services of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, is a full-service law firm. Since our inception in 2000, we have built our practice and our reputation on providing aggressive, effective legal representation, while being ever mindful of our clients’ individual needs, goals, and economic interests. Our firm has grown due to our commitment to resolving our clients' legal matters in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner. Attorney Robert P. Martin was the attorney from Bailey & Wyant, PLLC.

The supreme court in Belize agreed that Bupa Health Insurance in Florida was responsible for the health care costs for my wife Janis. It was agreed upon by the Supreme Court of Belize my US Attorney's of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC would proceed with filing legal actions against Bupa in Florida. Robert P. Martin of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC sent this letter to myself and my attorney explaining in great detail the legal actions forth coming in this case.

This letter is in great detail. I ask Chuck Bailey the Managing Member of the Charleston office of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC. to supply me with the supporting documentation of this letter placed on your Law firms letterhead from Robert P. Martin. We have to this date never received a correct answer to the question, What happened with the claimed law legal action on my behalf Jame Jensen taken by your law firm Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, by attorney Robert P. Martin?

You timely response in this matter is greatly appreciated it has been years of me waiting.

James Fredrick Jensen

• Af
    afterparty Jul 27, 2012

The health insurance company was Bupa based in Miami Florida.

Since that time I have made numerous attempts to contact the law firm and to have questions answered as it related to my case. All without a single response back from the law firm of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, .

I have attached a document as one of the questions I have asked a number of time of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, . In this document on the ltter head of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, one can see that an attorney name Bill Thompson of Florida was to represent my case and to file legal actions in Florida on my behalf. I have never found a filing from this person named Bill Thompson or have been able to find this attorney.

My question to Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, and the senior partner is does this person exist? Could you please supply me information that resulted in this letter being sent to me James Fredrick Jensen.

As the attached document indicates this letter came from Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, and was signed by Robert P. martin.

James Fredrick Jensen