Badoo Trading / unauthorized purchase of lifetime premium

Yesterday I was using the app and suddenly it did something like a freeze, I tried tapping around but nothing, the screen was frozen, suddenly I received a notification from my bank saying that I just spent 114€ for a lifetime Badoo Premium!

I never asked for this and I can't afford it, I asked directly to the italian support and the answer was just:

"Sorry to hear this but you can't get a refund"

Guys, this is scam to me, I didn't do anything and the money went away instantly, this was NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANYONE and, since this already happened and it happened yesterday 21/07/2019, I want to use my right of withdrawal on this product as soon as possible and I won't accept another "I'm sorry you can't get a refund".

I hope that was an isolated case but I read about so many people having the same problem.
Just to let you know right now I have to buy tires for my car and I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY because an app decided it was super funny to steal 114€ from my bank account.

I want my money back please, in the most friendly way.

Badoo Trading

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Sep 09, 2019

Hi Ares,

Thank you so much for your detailed review.

I'm terribly sorry that this has been your experience with us and we'd like to investigate this further.

If you could please send us a message containing the email address or phone number you used to register on Badoo by visiting our profile and clicking the 'Message' button. We'll look into this immediately! Alternatively, you can message the BAdooHelp team directly on Facebook (m.me/BadooHelp) or Twitter (http://bit.ly/2q8uDGS).

Your feedback is very much appreciated and rest assured, I will be passing this onto our support team to ensure your email was dealt with correctly and in line with our standards.

Jake - BadooHelp Team

Ar
Jul 22, 2019

Comments

• Ny
      Jul 22, 2019

So glad i'm not the only one this has happened to! Read the last post on here RE Badoo. That one is mine, this has happened twice to me in the last week. Now your saying this I have absolutely no doubt they set the app to do exactly that, to freeze on purpose to make you tap repeatedly It's unbeleivable. Keep on at them! Good luck!

• Ny
      Jul 22, 2019

Let me know how you get on as the more people being caught out by this and the more reports authorities receive means an even bigger leg to stand on for us!

• Sc
      Aug 09, 2019

@Nyl777 It's happened to me and I will not stop at 23.27 i allegedly purchased there premium membership, the time I got the notification and read there terms and sent an email took 23 mins and they want to charge me £119 for that!