[Resolved] Badoounauthorized credit card charges

I joined badoo for a week at a price of 20, 000 Rupiah for only one week.

However u have taken further payments on every week even after I unsubscribed. I did not agree to this. I ask you kindly to refund the money.

I have stopped to use the service but Badoo keep charging from my credit card without my knowledge.

There seems to be a default setting that customers are not aware of that allows you to automatically take money from peoples credit cards.

The service itself is very confusing you see profile pictures of other members and you click like or unlike. You can open additional features by buying super powers which unlock restricted content.

I was not aware that when my super powers were running low Badoo were automatically topping them up and charging my credit card.

I never got any receipt or email confirmation about these payments, it was only when I checked my bank account that I noticed.

I have since been made aware of these extra charges and have tried to delete my account but that is also difficult to do. I have requested a new password link over 10 times but have not got one, I need this password to delete the account.

I opened the account using my facebook login details but they need an additional password to close it that I do not have.

I really want to warn people about giving credit card details to this website as they store the information and take money at theif free will

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Apr 01, 2019

Thanks for your review.

We sincerely apologise for the delayed response.

After reviewing your complaint regarding the recurring payment made via your Badoo account. It seems you have purchased Badoo Premium.

Badoo Premium is a subscription-based service and will renew at the end of each subscription period until cancelled.

We're happy to assist with cancelling your subscription. You can contact our help centre on Facebook Twitter and Instagram with @BadooHelp, or reach or support team via email at badoo.com/feedback.

Kind regards,