Badoo — ripped off on the app
This is an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT
I've been scammed for my money by the Badoo app. I only confirmed payment for a 1 month subscription however it has taken multiple payments from me that I was not made aware of! I simply payed for what presented itself as a month subscription then made a few transactions with the credits it gives you, however these did not involve ANY other purchases! I would like a refund as soon as possible please as this is not something I can afford.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with your purchase. However, a subscription will renew until it's cancelled.
An explanation on how a subscriptions work was shown to you at the time of purchase, along with instructions on how to cancel your Badoo premium subscription which are specific to your payment method.
If you're experiencing any issues cancelling your subscription, please message us with your registered email address or phone number and we'll point you in the right direction.
Hope to hear from you soon,
More Badoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.