Menu
Bachman Auto Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bachman Auto Group
reviews & complaints

www.bachmanautogroup.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 20 Reviews

Bachman Auto Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bachman Auto Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bachman Auto Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bachman Auto Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Bachman Auto Group reviews & complaints

T

Bachman Auto Group He doesn't care about customers at all

He doesn't care about customers at all. I went to Bachman Auto Group to buy a car, and it was a terrible experience. The staff was rude and unhelpful. They didn't listen to what I wanted and tried to push me into buying a car that I didn't like. When I asked for more information about a specific vehicle, they couldn't provide any details. It was like they didn't even know their own inventory.

Furthermore, the sales manager, Phil ***, was the worst. He was arrogant and dismissive. He didn't take the time to understand my needs or answer my questions. Instead, he just wanted to make a quick sale and move on. I felt like I was just another dollar sign to him, not a valued customer.

The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I would never recommend Bachman Auto Group to anyone. Their customer support is nonexistent, and their staff is unprofessional. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else for your car-buying needs.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group When you bring your car, make sure to take pictures inside and outside of your car

When you bring your car, make sure to take pictures inside and outside of your car. They maxed out my car rental, didn't finish repairs on time, and my car had damage on the outside and now the inside is a complete mess and dirty. Be careful. Lynne S.

Bachman Auto Group Bachman Auto Group is the place to buy a new car

Bachman Auto Group is the place to buy a new car. Ask for Byron ***. He's honest, patient, and knows his stuff. They'll go the extra mile to make sure you leave with a big smile. And it doesn't end there! If you have any issues, they're on it. We just got a Chevy Equinox (Call Byron ***, they have more!) and had some questions after. Creed Fowler, the sales boss, sent an email (probably auto-generated to get us to fill out a survey) and I thought, "Why not ask?" I didn't expect a reply. But not only did I get one, Creed passed on all my questions to the new car sales boss at Bachman Chevrolet and to Byron ***. They care about customers and listen. They don't waste time and treat you like family! Check out Bachman Auto Group for all your choices. It's a one-stop shopping adventure! Why go to different lots? They'll bring them to one place for you to test drive.

Hide full review

Is Bachman Auto Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Bachman Auto Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Bachman Auto Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Bachman Auto Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Bachman Auto Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bachman Auto Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Bachman Auto Group. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Bachman Auto Group has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Bachman Auto Group has registered the domain name for bachmanautogroup.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Bachmanautogroup.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bachman Auto Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bachmanautogroup.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Bachmanautogroup.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Bachman Auto Group, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Bachman Auto Group has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Bachmanautogroup.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bachmanautogroup.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Bachman Auto Group protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group I owe a lot to Dave our salesman who sold my husband and I a new *** Colorado July 3rd right before closing for the holidays

I owe a lot to Dave our salesman who sold my husband and I a new *** Colorado July 3rd right before closing for the holidays. He never pressured us, always answered our questions, compared the difference when we asked. For me, David treated me as a human being, working around my disability, he truly cares about his clients, not because he has to. If you want the most knowledgeable and compassionate salesperson, ask for David, you won't get any better! I wished when we got the keys I would have taken a photo but was past closing time. I thank David for making it my best days since my the hospital during covid & my birthday this month. We had driven 3 1/2 hours to buy from Bob Hook Chevrolet. , everything was a lie, we were so disappointed, finding Bachman dealership was a accidental, a great one! Due to July 4th we got there with 45 mins left, pulling up it was very nice to see a huge inventory to choose from. I quickly knew exactly what I wanted, excited three to pick from! David explained which each had for upgrades and why. David and the finance office( sorry I forgot the gentlemans name) was also kind. We received a lot of discounts, first responder, oil change, gap, and the lowest rate I've seen on a truck loan! It took us around an hour from starf to finish with a full tank of gas, nicely cleaned, got to love the new truck smell! 11 miles on the dash David is a huge asset to this company! Thanks again in helping us, staying over, making sure we had a smooth and easy buy. We recommend first to ask for David, and walk out with a great peace of mind with Bachman!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group I wanna start by sayin' that the folks I met at Bachman Subaru durin' my 11-12 day visit were nice and seemed to be followin' them Covid 19

I wanna start by sayin' that the folks I met at Bachman Subaru durin' my 11-12 day visit were nice and seemed to be followin' them Covid 19 rules, which I appreciated! But listen up, if you're lookin' to buy a USED car, make sure ya take it to a mechanic ya trust before ya make the purchase. I found this sweet USED car at Bachman Subaru and instantly fell in love, but I made sure to have my mechanic check it out before sealin' the deal. And boy, was I in for a surprise! As soon as my mechanic popped the hood, he could tell that the engine wasn't the original one. It was clearly a used or salvaged engine. Ain't nobody at the dealership bothered to mention that to me or my hubby. The vehicle's notes claimed it was inspected, serviced, and detailed by trained technicians. Well, if they're so trained, shouldn't they have spotted a used engine? Maybe they did, but they didn't think it was worth mentionin' to a buyer who expects an original and reliable Toyota engine! And let's not forget, they're askin' for a premium price for this car. When I brought the car back to Bachman Subaru, I told the salesman about the engine situation, and he casually mentioned that there might be another car on the lot with a second engine, but he didn't know which one. Now, I reckon a dealership might think it's okay to do this, but in my book, it's downright UNETHICAL to not tell a potential buyer. So, don't just rely on the fancy reports or the dealer's info, 'cause they decide what's important to share and what ain't. Take that car to a mechanic you trust and get it checked out proper.

Bachman Auto Group I don't recommend this dealership

I don't recommend this dealership. Buying a car is already stressful, especially with the current national disaster we're going through. It's not a great time to have to buy a vehicle. So, I needed a vehicle urgently and started looking for one. I was dealing with Bachman Auto Group on Bluegrass Parkway in Louisville. I had been communicating with a sales lady named Tori for days through emails and texts. Finally, after four days of working on a deal, I was "Approved" and ready to complete the finance paperwork and make the down payment. I asked several times for the final numbers, but I couldn't get them before going to the dealership. I arrived at the dealership later in the day, around five o'clock. Tori was still working with the finance department to finalize everything. I was rushing to gather references at the last minute and get insurance started. I only had about five minutes to look at the car without any salesperson to answer my questions or provide the sticker price. I couldn't even test drive it. I was rushing because the dealership was closing, with the lights being turned off and the doors being locked. Finally, the finance lady, Mrs. Deb S., came with the paperwork. From the very beginning, she was rude and aggressive. She said, "This is the number I will sell it for." I was also dealing with Tori and the fresh start program. I asked if they could lower the price or work with the interest rates, but she rudely refused any offers. She rushed through the contract, saying, "This is what it is, and now you're signing." It felt like she was wasting her time. Up to that point, I had no idea about the overall deal. Tori had kept reassuring me that it would be a great deal. I was still in shock about the price of the vehicle, which I was sure was lower when Tori and I were communicating, as well as the interest rates. Mrs. Deb continued to sign the paperwork, still closing down the dealership. I was just trying to hurry through what she was saying and signing the paperwork. I didn't have a chance to go through the documents at the time. Mrs. Deb just quickly went over the contract without really explaining the major numbers, and I didn't fully understand it. She was very rude and short about the whole deal. Finally, I got the keys and had to be let out. It was so late and I was a little overwhelmed that I didn't even pay attention to whether the truck had tags. The next day, when I had a chance to look through the contract, I realized that I hadn't done any interviews with the finance company. I was absolutely shocked to see all the extra charges that the dealership had added to the loan. Then I saw the overall price, and I couldn't believe it. Mrs. Deb had all my bank statements and knew about my unemployment and overall finances. There was no way I could afford this vehicle. The price went from $12,000 something to over $21,000. The payments were almost $400, and when I gave the insurance company the VIN, my quote went up over $140 a month. I also found out that the car had three owners and had been in three significant accidents. Moreover, when I finally drove the vehicle, I wasn't happy with the way it drove. So, within 48 hours, I contacted Mrs. Tori to return the car. When I told her I would be at the dealership at 1:00 to turn it back in, Mrs. Deb immediately came out, aggressive and angry. She said, "I didn't rush you, I told you about all the charges." She was very irritated to be dealing with this. After speaking to me as if I had no common sense, she told me an hour later that she didn't have to, but she would take the vehicle back, and it would cost me $1,000 for less than 48 hours, even though the tank was still full of gas. I didn't feel like I had any choice but to take the loss. One of the things she changed in the penalties was a $300 fee to get the loan back from the bank. However, she agreed to cancel the sale and return $1,500 of my $2,500 down payment for less than 48 hours. On Monday morning, the finance company contacted me and asked what was going on with the loan. They hadn't received all the paperwork, and Mrs. Deb had left it open as if I had just taken off with the car. The finance company informed me that the loan wasn't finalized, they hadn't received any funds, and there were no penalties to get the paperwork back. So, all in all, I was definitely blindsided by Mrs. Deb. She demeaned me, spoke to me disrespectfully, and completely deceived me at Bachman Auto Group on Bluegrass Parkway in Louisville.

S

Bachman Auto Group Dealership said they sell new C8 *** at MSRP with Z06

Dealership said they sell new C8 *** at MSRP with Z06. They took deposits based on that. But now, when C8 *** Z06 is out for everyone, they say they gonna charge $50,000 more than MSRP for the car.

S

Bachman Auto Group I bought a 2013 equinox from Bachman Auto Group, Inc

I bought a 2013 equinox from Bachman Auto Group, Inc. on March 31. The transmission started acting weird when I got it home. I told them about it and they said they would fix it, so I took it back a week later. They called me a week after that and said it was fixed. They did something called a transmission flush. But it didn't fix the problem. It's still the same and now they won't respond to my calls. I want to take legal action or get a full refund for the car.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group Business tried to have me responsible for taxes on a car I traded in for a new car on December 7

Business tried to have me responsible for taxes on a car I traded in for a new car on December 7. They didn't title the trade-in until January 12th. Whoever has the title to a car on January 1st of any year is responsible for the taxes. They purposely waited until after January 1st, so the tax burden would be on me. Jefferson County Clerks office in Louisville, Kentucky explained what happened. Now I'm going to the Attorney General's office to launch a complaint. The matter should be investigated to see if any other consumers have been improperly charged for taxes too. Not everyone knows the law and may have paid without questioning why they received a tax bill when the dealership should be responsible.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group My car got messed up in a car crash on July 10, 2022, and I took it to Bachman Body Shop to get it fixed

My car got messed up in a car crash on July 10, 2022, and I took it to Bachman Body Shop to get it fixed. It stayed there for like two whole months before they finally decided it was a goner. 'Cause it took so dang long, Bachman thought it was a good idea to slap me with a bill for storage fees, a whopping $2,925. They took that money right out of what the insurance company was gonna give me for my car. I reckon Bachman is mostly to blame for the delay 'cause the body shop manager kept saying they were working on it, but they weren't. I want Bachman to pay back The General, the insurance company, that $2,925 so they can pay off my loan.

R

Bachman Auto Group I never had a worse new car buying experience

I never had a worse new car buying experience. I bought a *** Atlas, in May this year. I had the car for 6 months now and a big technology thing on the car, *** is still not working after 4 service trips and 3 tickets with ***. I am trying to register the car but the papers are messed up and the check written to the wrong place and though I stopped by once and called and left messages twice to get it fixed I still haven't got a call back. I tried getting this fixed with *** to get this car changed out for one that the thing works but they said no and didn't give me a solution to the *** problem. As of today I still get an error when I try to get it to work even though I submitted another ticket over 10 business days ago. The pictures were taken yesterday and today.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group We bought a 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe on May 21, and the salesman promised us videos and access to BlueLink within 24 hours

We bought a 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe on May 21, and the salesman promised us videos and access to BlueLink within 24 hours. However, we didn't receive anything. Additionally, we didn't receive a book about our vehicle, which made it difficult for us to use it properly. I contacted the salesman and management to address the issue, but they didn't provide an introduction to our new vehicle. After two weeks of complaining and trying to get a response, we finally received the video, but it was not helpful. I also tried reaching out to Hyundai Corporate to resolve the problems. They informed me that my new car warranty would be useless unless we could register our vehicle correctly. They stated that I couldn't fix the errors, and neither would they. It was Bachman's legal responsibility to rectify their mistakes.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group I took my vehicle to Bachman Collison Center in November after an accident

I took my vehicle to Bachman Collison Center in November after an accident. Bachman had my vehicle for 2 months and still didn't have the repairs complete. At 3 months, they called me and told me the vehicle was complete. When I went to pick it up, the vehicle was still incomplete and not properly repaired. They have assured me multiple times that they are working on getting me in to complete the repair. It is now September and I am still being told that they are either waiting to get me in or waiting on parts. I have not received any communication from this business. I have had to initiate all communications with them. It is a total nightmare. The insurance company released payment to Bachman after being fraudulently told that the repair on the vehicle was complete. The vehicle is unsafe to drive as the headlights will not stay in place, the hood will not close, and the running board on the passenger side is installed incorrectly (passengers fall off). That is just part of what is wrong!

J

Bachman Auto Group Me and *** bought a 2021 Silverado truck on Dec 10,2020

Me and *** bought a 2021 Silverado truck on Dec 10,2020. The truck has left us stranded out of town twice in the first 90 days of our ownership. Both times we used *** to call for help and a remote diagnostics test. Each time the truck wouldn't start and we were inconvenienced and worried about our safety and the truck's reliability. Each time the truck went to the service department and they couldn't replicate the issue. I contacted the Chevrolet Executive resolution Team and they tried to get the dealership to do diagnostic tests and even offered to fly a Field Service Engineer to the dealership, specifically to try and trigger the issues with the truck. The dealership canceled the Field Service Engineer, saying it hadn't happened enough to justify the FSE coming to diagnose the truck. How many times do we have to be stranded for the dealership to try everything to make sure this truck is working properly?

N

Bachman Auto Group I contacted Bachman Service dept on May 30

I contacted Bachman Service dept on May 30. On June 1, I was scheduled for service (repair of van hood with bubbling paint) on June 9. When I arrived for my appointment, I was told I wouldn't be getting service, but they had to take pictures for approval from Chrysler. Two weeks went by and I hadn't heard anything, so I called again. They told me it took 5 days for approval and they were waiting for that. 8 days later, I called again and they said I had been approved, but they were waiting on a schedule from the body shop. The manager, ***, told me he'd call me back in 10 minutes. A week later, I had to call again and spoke to the scheduling department. They said they'd have *** call me and let their manager know. That was July 2nd. It's now past close of business on the 7th and I still haven't been scheduled for service and haven't ever been called. I've had to hunt and track down info for over a month and I want this issue resolved and management to get it together over there.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group On March 24, I went to Bachman to get my 2013 VW Tiguan's timing belt serviced

On March 24, I went to Bachman to get my 2013 VW Tiguan's timing belt serviced. They said it needed it, so I trusted them. The bill came out to be a whopping $3659.80. Then, on March 30th, my Tiguan broke down again. This time, it was leaking oil, smoking, and giving me oil pressure warnings. I had to get it towed to Bachman, and they charged me $689.00 for the repairs.

But the troubles didn't end there. On April 19th, my Tiguan broke down once more, this time outside of Lexington, which was 72 miles away from my home. My insurance said they would only cover 20 miles of towing to the nearest dealership. If I wanted to tow it to Bachman, I had to pay $5 per mile, which would have cost me $360. Instead, I had it towed to another place in Lexington called ***. They charged me $1,711 for the repairs or offered me $4000 if I wanted to trade it in.

So, in total, I spent $4348 at Bachman, plus over $700 on ride share apps and rentals. And guess what? Even after all those repairs, the Kelly blue book value of my Tiguan is only $5831. That's just $700 more than what I spent at Bachman. It's really frustrating because I'm a 30-year-old woman, and I feel like they took advantage of me because I don't know much about cars.

R

Bachman Auto Group I bought a car from this company 13 days ago

I bought a car from this company 13 days ago. The car has been giving me trouble, so I took it to my trusted mechanic shop that I've been going to for years. They showed me that the tires are really worn out, like they haven't been rotated in years. I spent 5 hours calling Bachman again and again just to finally talk to a sales manager who laughed at me. His only solution is to take my car for several days to have their mechanics, who missed this big problem in the first place, figure out and fix the issue. This means I'll lose money from not working and taking multiple days off since I don't have another car and they can't give me a timeline. I don't even trust the mechanics at this shop since they missed this big problem. I asked them to pay for the bill from my trusted shop, but they're saying no. The money I'll lose from not working for multiple days would be more than what it costs to fix this myself. I want them to pay for it since I've only had this car for less than 2 weeks. The way they treated me was not okay, and it's not right to sell someone a car with such a big problem. I'll have the receipt for the bill tomorrow.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group I bought my car on 7/9/2022 from Bachman Chevrolet, but I still haven't gotten it registered and titled

I bought my car on 7/9/2022 from Bachman Chevrolet, but I still haven't gotten it registered and titled. I talked to Sam Roberson (Salesman) about it, and he said he would check, but then he didn't get back to me. I had to keep reaching out, and at the start of August, when I told him my temporary plate was expiring, he said the title department was behind a few weeks. I said I would follow up if I didn't hear anything from the county vehicle registration center. I contacted him again, and he gave me the same response that he would check, but I haven't heard from him since. I've also talked to Sales Manager *** and *** ?, and they said the title department is months behind, but my paperwork was finished on 8/26/2022. As of 09/01/2022, my paperwork still hasn't been sent to the county vehicle registration center, which I confirmed when I called them. This whole process of buying a car for the first time has been unpleasant and stressful. I won't buy another car from this dealership or recommend it. Right now, all I want is for someone to process my paperwork today so I can get my plates.

M

Bachman Auto Group I had a wreck in a new 2020 Subaru Outback

I had a wreck in a new 2020 Subaru Outback. I took it to Bachman Collision Center to get it fixed. They had it for more than 3 weeks before I got it back. But just one day later, all the check engine lights came on and the tech stopped working. I called Bachman and took it back. They reset the "computer system" and said it was working. But then, the same thing happened again the next day. I took it back and they sent it to their Subaru shop. They told me the fuel casing was cracked and it would be covered under warranty. After waiting a week for the parts, they took out the fuel tank and told me that the main gas line had been chewed through by a "critter". They said it would cost me $1250 to fix it because it's not covered under warranty. I explained that I never had any issues before the wreck and before Bachman had my vehicle. After they had it for over 3 weeks doing repairs, I got it back and now this damage appeared. Someone from Bachman Subaru talked to the Manager at Bachman Collision Center. He told me, and I quote, "I have spoken with the manager at the collision center and he said that they are not responsible for animal damage, even if it happens on their lot. He recommended that you go through insurance." So basically, since my vehicle was damaged during their repairs, they are not responsible and they suggest I make an insurance claim to get the damage fixed. This is the worst experience I've ever had as a consumer.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bachman Auto Group I traded in my 2021 *** and put 6600 dollars towards a 2021 *** on Oct

I traded in my 2021 *** and put 6600 dollars towards a 2021 *** on Oct. 18, 2022. Three days later, on Oct. 21, 2022, I tried to return the vehicle. The day before, on Oct. 20, I texted the salesperson *** to let him know that this purchase wasn't working for me due to back issues. *** responded by saying it should help my back. To make a long story short, on Sat. Oct. 22nd, I went in and the sales manager *** came to assist me. He said they don't do returns or refunds, but my traded car was still there and hadn't made it to the lot yet. So he told me he could trade the truck back in for my original car. He said to come back on Mon. Oct. 24 because the people who write the checks were off on weekends. However, I was wondering why we couldn't just cancel the transaction since the truck wasn't in my name and the car wasn't in Bachman's name. I just wanted my car and money back, and it hadn't been over 3 days. He kept doing calculations and then said that if I bring back the truck, they would trade it back in for my vehicle, but they would only be able to give me 3500 dollars back. I tried not to argue, but I asked about my 6600 dollars since they got their truck back. He said that's the difference after trading the truck back in. My *** value was 4000 dollars cheaper than the truck, and none of the paperwork had been turned in yet because the car was still in my name when I called the county clerk's office on Oct. 24. The truck was never in my name, and it was back on the lot for sale for the same price on Oct. 25, 2022. I will never go to this car lot again. They took 3100 dollars from me and acted like they were doing me a favor. This lot is not to be trusted. They basically stole from me by selling my car back to me for 3100 dollars. I'm really angry. How can they trade a truck in for my car without a title or registration, but then keep 3100 dollars? I want my full refund of 6600 dollars.

Bachman Auto Group Customer Reviews Overview

Bachman Auto Group, a renowned automotive dealership, has garnered a plethora of positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a strong online presence through their website bachmanautogroup.com, this dealership has established itself as a trusted name in the industry.

One of the standout features of Bachman Auto Group is their exceptional customer service. Numerous reviewers have praised the knowledgeable and friendly staff who go above and beyond to assist customers in finding their dream vehicle. The dealership's commitment to providing a hassle-free and enjoyable car-buying experience has left a lasting impression on many.

Another aspect that sets Bachman Auto Group apart is their extensive inventory of high-quality vehicles. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the wide range of options available, catering to various budgets and preferences. Whether you're in the market for a new or used car, this dealership offers an impressive selection to choose from.

Additionally, Bachman Auto Group has received accolades for their transparent and fair pricing. Customers appreciate the dealership's commitment to offering competitive prices without compromising on the quality of their vehicles. This transparency has fostered trust and loyalty among buyers, making Bachman Auto Group a preferred choice for many.

Furthermore, the dealership's website, bachmanautogroup.com, provides a user-friendly interface that allows customers to easily browse their inventory, schedule test drives, and even apply for financing. This online platform has been commended for its convenience and efficiency, making the car-buying process seamless and stress-free.

In conclusion, Bachman Auto Group has garnered a multitude of positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, extensive vehicle inventory, transparent pricing, and user-friendly website. With their commitment to customer satisfaction, this dealership has solidified its position as a trusted and reputable automotive destination.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bachman Auto Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bachman Auto Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bachman Auto Group Customer Service. Initial Bachman Auto Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bachman Auto Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bachman Auto Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Bachman Auto Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.