Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd Logo

Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd

Having problems with Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd?

Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd Customer Service Contacts

218 East Main Street Babylon,
Babylon, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd Customer Service. Initial Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Babylon Bicycle Shop Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Babylon Bike ShopScammed

Babylon Bike Shop on Main Street Babylon NY scammed me. I authorized them to repair my gears and replace rear brakes on my men's bicycle. When I brought the bike into the shop, they suggested that I also replace the tires. I informed them that the tires, to me, were just fine and I could not afford the replacement at this time. 2 days later Babylon Bike Shop telephoned me to tell me that both tires "blew out" upon a test run of only 1/2 mile. Left with no other choice, I told them to replace the tires. When I picked up my repaired bike, I asked for the old tires and there was no evidence of any "blow outs". I still have these old tires as proof. I will not longer utilize their services and suggest that no one lese trust these guys! I was scammed!