Babygirlboutique.comI would never shop here again

N

I received HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Not all of the items I paid for were shipped, and then "Elle" from customer service accused me of lying about not receiving the items. I have had to sent multiple e-mails to try to resolve this issue, and it is still not taken care of. I would NEVER SHOP HERE again. You can find many of these items at other companies that care about your business.

More Babygirlboutique.com Complaints & Reviews

• Al
    Aliam Oct 22, 2012

I purchase from Babygirlboutique.com as a last resort. They take FOREVER to ship items, and their customer service is sorely lacking. It took them three days once to reply to an email question I had - and that was after I followed up with them. Forget about trying to even get a refund or exchange. After reading their FAQ page about their policies (the tone of the page will give you an idea of how they think of their customers) I just suck it up and deal with whatever I bought, even if it is not satisfactory. The last shipment I had purchased a purse hook for hanging on tables. The hook was found floating out of it's packing box around the shipment...I thought for a moment they just send me an empty box with no product. After cleaning out the shipment box, I found it rattling around on the bottom.

I used to stalk this website years ago because I loved all the rockabilly and vintage/pinup stuff they carried. I've noticed over time they seem to have shifted to more club wear/lingerie/burlesque type stuff. Therefore I do not even really check this place out anymore unless I'm looking for something along those lines.

Also, if you do decide to purchase from here...do yourself a favor and sign up for their newsletter. They have sales ALL THE TIME. I've noticed this has been happening more over the last few years. I'm wondering if they have to do this to drive business?

• Kh