Having problems with Babygirl-Inc.?

12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Babygirl-Inc..

Complaints & Reviews

Babygirlboutique.comImpossible to reach the seller

I placed order on the website www.babygirlboutique.com 2 weeks ago, but it was still pending. The seller charged me within couple of minutes, but after that no info, no confirmation and he ignored all my emails. WTF? I tried to reach them, but all my emails were returned back, ‘coz they email address was wrong. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problems, maybe someone can advise me how to reach this jerk. Thanks.

Babygirlboutique.com — I would never shop here again

I received HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Not all of the items I paid for were shipped, and then "Elle" from...