BabiesrusChance to Win $500

R

Great shopping experience in the store. The cashier was terrific and very helpful. Enjoyable experience from the shopping aspect.

Receipt however advertised chance to win $500 and gave a web site: http://babiesrus.com/brusurvey. The receipt gave store and access codes. Cashier even circled the chance to win advertisement. The URL connected only to the BabiesRUs main web site with no link to the survey.
Contacted corporate customer service and they couldn't find the reference to the site either. Suggested contact the store.
Contacted the store. They claimed they could go to the site and asked for the information to put into the computer.

Seems to be false advertising or at the very least a "come-on"and a poor finish to a great beginning shopping experience.

More Babiesrus Complaints & Reviews

• Bb
    BBSmith Apr 01, 2014

After spending hours making my registry on BabiesRUs I go to look at it and find that several items have been changed to colours I did not register for. I called the helpline and was told that if an item is temporarily unavailable they just switch it to another colour. This might not seem like a big deal, but when it is your first baby and you are wanting everything to be and look perfect it IS a big a deal when they switch your bedding from pink to blue. So basically I need to go in and check my registry every day to make sure something hasn't run out and they have just switched it to something else. No thanks. I'll just register at Sears.

• Ev
    Eva Martinez Feb 28, 2014

I love the store is so nice I by my baby all her think it have nice prize thank you Babies R Us

Salrose Oct 19, 2013

When I go to babies r us I always buy lots of things and never complain, this is the 3rd time I return something and get nothing for it. A sales associate should tell you how much each product returned is worth because if I'm getting back $5 dollars for something that cost $27.00 i might keep it and give it to someone in need. I am very disappointed in the way they do business.

• Ed
    Edinger Jan 19, 2013

I am so deeply upset by the babys r us rewards program. I spent ridiculous amounts of money at that store hoping for my " rewards coupons" by the end of the month. When i did receive them i was upset that they have an expiration date attached to them. When i signed up for the card i was told that they had NO expiration! When I failed to remember to use them i was told "sorry I cant help you" I was ONE day late using them. Customer service was NO help. This is ridiculous!!! Especially since i have spend hundreds and yes i mean hundreds of dollars at the store and had $15 dollars in coupons.

• Ju
    Judy Clayberg Nov 14, 2012

Great information on the registry and help with all questions asked. Hope to recieve many Babies R Us products for our first .

• So
    Sonia Castillo Oct 08, 2012

My whole experiences in babies r us are Always Very. Pleasant very polite workers

• 81
    818stella Aug 28, 2012

just want to say it is my favorite store, and its been a 10 years that i'm shopping from toys r us. i have never had an bed experience. and thank you all very much.

• Av
    Avrey Aug 12, 2012

It's so funny that the sales associate says its a two minute survey when actually it is not a survey at all. Britany was very friendly and pleasant when I checked out. The Salem, nh store is always clean and people are friendly. Did get
    A great deal on pampers there. The clothes on sale are great and wash well. I will visit this store time and time again . Thank you

• Je
    jennifee Jul 17, 2012

i have no complaints when shopping here they are always very helpful...

• Be
    bettyboop1 May 15, 2012

why ask customers to do a survey that does not exist.

• Am
    amber roushia Mar 17, 2012

Everyone is always polite and willing to help.

• Ka
    karen sprull Mar 13, 2012

the cashier was always polite to me, and asked me did anyboby greeted me, when I entered the store.

• Yu
    Yu-Hung,Lin Mar 13, 2012

It was very wonderful to go shopping in Baby r us

• Sh
    shaista Altaf Mar 12, 2012

Nice store

• Lx
    LXV1 Mar 11, 2012

were is this survey we are ask to fill out at the store .., second time trying to locate it and can't .., agree with NY above hassel to a great shopping experience when your asked to check this web site for a chance at $500 and it's more truble than it's worth as it's never found!!

• Ra
    rafik hamdallah Mar 06, 2012

nice, its very beautiful .

• Ra
    rafik hamdallah Mar 06, 2012

its very good

• Fr
    frj Feb 13, 2012

I am also having difficulty locating the Babies "R" Us Survey after a bad experience in the Yonkers, NY store today.
    We were told by a sales person that if we traded in a used baby item we would get a coupon for 25% off the car seat we wanted to buy. She set it aside for us while we drove all the way back home (White Plains) to get the item and back to the store, but when we returned the sales person we had dealt with was out to lunch and the check out person (and her supervisor) told us the 25% coupon could not be used on the item we had previously selected because it had been discounted. We perservered and ultimately were given the 25% off but the entire experience left a bad taste for this store.

• Ba
    Baby us Feb 12, 2012

Good store

• La
    La Shorty Feb 11, 2012

LOVE BABIES R US I ALWAYS FIND WHAT IM LOOKIN FOR & THE CACHIERS ARE ALWAYS REALLY NICE

• Pe
    penguin3 Sep 06, 2011

I got a infant car seat yesterday, the cashier was helpful, and got it 25%off off. So I was really happy that day.
    I need to get many items for my new baby, I'll go there many times from now.

• Le
    Leigh A Aug 21, 2011

I have entered the Babies "R" Us survey for the chance to win $500 several times. The key is that you HAVE TO ENTER the address exactly as shown on the receipt.
    http://babiesrus.com/brusurvey. If entered correctly it will take you to the survey page and ask what language preferenceyou have to take the survey. You will then be able to complete the survey.

• Le
    Leigh A Aug 21, 2011

I have entered the Babies "R" Us chance to win $500 several times. The key is that you HAVE to type in the exact address as listed on the receipt.
    http://babiesrus.com/brusurvey. It will take you to the survey and ask for your preference of language to take the survey then you go on from there. If not typed as indicated it just sends you to their Babies "R" Us site.

• Vn
    VNBRI Aug 15, 2011

I had the same issue with the "Chance to Win $500.00" site; When I visited the store again a week later the customer service rep was actually nice & helpful and explained: I dont know why they write it like this on the receipt, but just go to brusurvey." The bru stands for babies r us. I did that and I was able to enter the info and complete the survey, hope this helps;

• Mi
    MILAGOS NIEVES Aug 09, 2011

MY EXPERINCE ISALWAYS WONDERFUL i BU FORMY GREATGRANDSON, MY SHOPPING ALWAYS PLEASENT.

• Mi
    MILAGOS NIEVES Aug 09, 2011

MY EXPRIECE SHOPPINGIS ALWAYS WONDEFUL, i BUY THINGS FORMY GREATGRANDSON AD i AM PLEASE WITEVERTING.

• Pa
    PatLec Aug 05, 2011

I have a complaint for Babies R us product number 67391 Especially for Baby Changing Pad. This is a terrible product. In less than two years, the plastic covering on the outside started crumbling off. I bought this product new. My daughter has a changing pad that is a different brand from this one which she got used, and it is still in good condition and we used this pad for the same baby!!! I took the product back to Babies R us because this is where I bought it and is tagged with "babiesrus.com". I wanted babiesrus to know that this product that they distribute with their name on it, was of poor quality. However, at the Torrance, CA store, the sales woman was unconcerned, demonstrated a poor attitude and said the store does not take back products after 90 days. Due to lack of concern and interest for the customer's satisfaction, I plan to no longer shop at babiesrus unless you respond and convince me of your concern for my patronage.

• La
    LaQuette Brown Jun 26, 2011

When you pull this web site up. The first page should show enter the Access code, to take you though the survey. This is not simple at all. A lot of Parents do not have time to go though all this.

• Mo
    more hummus Mar 26, 2011

Bad BabiesRus experience with registry item not delivered. Nobody contact to inform that the item is out of stoke - they did the order though! After several emails and a phone call a refund was promised if I call again. Once called they start delaying tactics and asked to wait more - this is in direct contrast to the email. It is not over yet. I strongly recommend not to shop BabiesRus - EVER!