BABIES R US / PAMPERSCHANCE TO WIN $ 500.00

Tell us what you think of your store visit today
CHANCE TO WIN $500.00 bru-surveys.com
WEBSITE NOT FOUND

• Ra
    rayah Aug 11, 2009

Survey n/a. What happened? I cld use the $500.00

• Ty
    TYNESHA Aug 19, 2009

I love Babies R US. They give great sales and our family and friends saved alot of money while I was pregnant. People usually say that the store is high and over priced, but I disagree. If you want quality and guarantee you should shop BABIES R US!!!

• Pa
    pausercv Aug 19, 2009

This is spam.

Jose R Ortega Aug 28, 2009

O yes babies R, US to mi it's the best store for me day always have te best sales and I can't always fine old iwant four mai family

• Ar
    armando diaz Aug 31, 2009

my name is armando diaz, from west palm beach, florida .

i belever the babies R US . is the best store for family and kids, you can faund everything you need, congratulation your are the best, you guarantee quality and price, thank you very much

• Mr
    Mrs.Morgan Sep 03, 2009

Why would the store go through the trouble of printing a contest ( BRU-SURVEYS.COM)that does not exist on their receipts? I would imagine that the chance to win $ 500.00 expired and someone at BabiesRUs fell asleep at the updating computer. It was a waste of time to search the internet for a contest that does not exist. Maybe a nice fine will remind Babies RUs that being lax will cost them. This is pretty much equal to scamming people. Babies RUs you guarentee quality and price so why don't you guarentee a real contest. I would like to know your answer.

• Ed
    edin portillo Sep 11, 2009

nice store, somethings exspencive but looking for quality.my only complaint would be lack of staff on floor.no one @ baby registry or more than 2 people on registers on a friday night.but the store is nice. the gift wrapping dept could use some other options of wrapping paper not much to choose from.the expecting mothers do have themes and it would have been nice to find mickey mouse and sports theme to complete purchase.
    thank you. mr.portillo

• Ed
    edin portillo Sep 12, 2009

yeah where is the survey? i also spent time trying to figure this out .thought if i gave my comment that it would immidiately follow by the survey? this is not fair.why print something of an offer by your store and not follow through? the stores giving false offers babies r us store6385 needs to back themselfs if thier looking for bussiness and a good revieue.unbeleavably upset.
    mr.portillo

• Me
    MELA SMITH Oct 02, 2009

I don't really have a complaint about the Babies R Us in my area. It's good. Nice and clean and they have so many things for your baby. I made a visit there to purchase somethings for my new granddaughter. I had to leave really quick because if I had stayed I would have spent money I didn't have. I do miss the Toys R Us that was there before them but this store has a purpose as well. So many babies are being born this year and the new families could us a store like this. So my hat goes to the creator of Babies R Us and I could use the $500 so I could visit the store again and purchase more things for my new granddaughter.

Thanks Pam Smith of New York

Anita Uli Oct 20, 2009

I love BabierRus, excellent service from everybody to everybody, I found what I need right away, I got help doing all the transaction and Im done in no time with everything I need.
    Super Thank U Very Much.

Anita Uli in Minnesota

Anita Uli Oct 20, 2009

It was my first visit to BabiesRus and I feel very satisfied with everyting, the service, the help, the material. I got everything I need in no time, because they show me where everything is and I got all the help, including load it to my car, so is very excellent service, GOOD WORK.

Thank U Very Much.

• My
    my time Dec 01, 2009

When I went to babiessRUs the employees greeted my family and me. Ask me if I needed help right away. Of course I responded, "just looking for right now." When I did need their help of course they helped me. If you need good service come vist babiesrus in pleasent hill in GA.

Rosy Salgado

• Co
    coyle Dec 27, 2009

Went to BabiesRUs today, for several large baby gift's had a wonderful young man who help us out. We took everything from the registry and were out of the store in thirty minutes. He knew where everything was and if he didn't he found it. That's service. He is an employee who knows what he is doing. This young man needs a bonus! the store is located in Salem N.H.My name is Gail F from Salisbury, Ma.

• Co
    coyle Dec 27, 2009

went to babiesRus today, located in Salem N.H had a very nice young man who helped us. He knew where everything was and retrieved it for us right away. We were finished in thirty minutes. Great Service. love the store. Gail from Ma. More stores need employees like this young man.

• Te
    terilovesme Jan 06, 2010

I did shop at babiesrus the other day, i received a receipt with a chance to win $500 if i take a survey but the website DOES NOT EXIST...and, yeah, they are overpriced, i only go there when they have sales

• Sd
    SD mom of 3 Jan 14, 2010

I did find the website for the Babies R Us survey and a chance to win $500.00. I was a little disappointed because I had two receipts for two transactions and was told I could complete the survey twice. When I entered the second receipt info, the site responded by telling me I already completed the survey and booted me from continuing on. My over all experience at the store was great and I bought more than I planned on buying. Just wish I could have two chances to win!!!

jobert Jan 21, 2010

where's the survey?

• Ka
    karen Vargas Jan 24, 2010

I love babies R us...because they have everything what I need, like babies R us no one...

• Me
    melissa ann mcdowell Jan 25, 2010

I found that babies r us is over priced and sucks. I can't find the survery website either very bad business practices.

• Ya
    Ya-Ya Yanick Feb 26, 2010

Where the Heck is the survey that is supposed to be at www.BRU-SURVEYS.Com???
    Don"t tell your customers at the check-out that you would like them to follow the instructions on their reciepts and give your input about your experience at BabiesRUs---
    if we have NO way to do that since the website is not available!!!

Grandmother from St. Louis, MO.

• Su
    Sunari Apr 02, 2010

Just spent over $127. on goods for our foster grandbaby. The bru-survey webstie does not exist. What a scam. No problem in the store but I did email BabiesRUS with my complaint. Maybe if more people do the same they will get the message. One should voice their concern also to the store managers. Everytime you shop in the store stop by customer service and let them know the site is bogus. Darlene V. Cooper

• Cr
    crdtldy Apr 03, 2010

Babies R US survey still does not exist yet it is still on their receipts. Previous complaint was in September 2009 so what is up with the same bogus survey on the reciept in April 2010. I hate the store. I have been there twice and both experiences tell me I am not going back. Today they had five employees and the customers stood in their line that had a sign which stated to wait for next cashier yet the employees were taking people that just walked up and finally after watching some of us asked and all they could say is "sorry". Well, why have an area for customers to line up if you are not going to call people up to cash out from the line.

Annie Lo May 14, 2010

Hi, I visit Southcenter Store #9570 today and purchase a Bob Revolution Stroller item #855957 total cost $423.53 on line and sale person his name is Stephen was helping me, after i input all my personal information and the item process done and he did not ask me any reward card. Until other sale person told me when i purchase something else at the front desk and she give me a reward cards. And i thing he is not a good service sale person. Thank New Grandmother from Seattle.

• Bc
    bct May 16, 2010

my family and i love babies r us price is great the serves was good have everything i need thank you

• Jm
    JMM Ohio May 17, 2010

I'm not very happy with my visit. Bought diapers, promo a $5.00 gift, but the charged me. Did not see it till I got home 40 miles away. JMM Ohio

• Gr
    Grandmother in NJ Jul 13, 2010

www.bru-surveys.com is nowhere to be found. I am really disappointed.
    grandmother in NJ

• Cr
    cr.cramernh Jul 27, 2010

The salem nh babies r us store is the worst around! I just moved here, and I was so disguted by the customer service. They dont have a clue what there doing in that store. There all rude, there always out of stock on prdoucts. Never enough poeple to help you on the salesfloor, and forget about the register areas! Long, long lines. I will never, ever shop in that store again!

• Th
    the favorite auntie Aug 09, 2010

OK, so where is this survey that we are suppose to fill out????????????????? My Husband and I went to the Nashua Babies r us store and bought over $200 and the cashier told us to go on line and fill out the survey for a chance of $500. She said that 5 people won from that store. We thought we would try it since we have 2 sister-in-laws due soon. We went home, and what do you know, we couldn't fine it. Then I read some of the comments which said they couldn't fine the web site either. I'm very disappointed with the store.

I'm also disappointed with the stores inventory. It seems whenever I need to shop there they never have whats on the registries. You ask for help and the employees can't fine the items. What is going on with this store

The only good thing was that the cashier was very nice

• Hi
    Hilda Dyson Aug 24, 2010

I feel that Babies R us has very good selections.There prices are a little high and even there marked down or sales items I found are still over priced.I do enjoy going and enjoying all the wonderful little baby items.Babies R Us great Name!!:)

jackie hoy Sep 14, 2010

I get what grandma is saying. This is very confusing...I guess we won't be winning the $500.00??? Grandmother in Ohio...

• Do
    Doris A. Smith Sep 16, 2010

Was very good

• Li
    Licen Sep 25, 2010

The problem with Babies-R-Us is that each time I go in there is not enough associates on the floor who could help to direct me to an item or tell me about the item I want to buy. I always go around and around until I find it myself and I am disable and it is hard for me to walk around. The cashiers are not friendly at all. They do not even look at you when the transaction is taken place. I tried to go to other shops instead but alot of my family members like to sign up for the baby register. I have also tried to buy on line but the problem is shipping and handling fee. I am sorry but I do not care for the store at all...

• El
    elizabeth puente Sep 30, 2010

i agree to mostly anything that is correct.

• El
    elizabeth puente Sep 30, 2010

store 9294 where's the surveys?

maria m gonzalez Oct 01, 2010

"I find no place to put the codes to participate in the promotion of $ 500 I sent to other pages or missing !" is not available... "happens or is a lie" mother ...california

• Ga
    Gam-ee Cindy Oct 03, 2010

Had a great experience at our Babies R Us today. The lady who checked me out was so nice and helpful! The store I purchased my items is in Houston, TX. I was making a purchase for two different registries, and the girl was so patient with me and helped me out in so many ways! Thank You!
    I did come home to take my survey, but alas, like so many of you, I could not find it! :( I really wanted to let them know how helpful the store clerk was to me.

• Es
    ESTRADASS Oct 08, 2010

ESTOY DE ACUERDO CON AQUELLOS QUE DICEN QUE ES UNA PERDIDA DE TIEMPO BUSCAR UNA PAGINA WEB QUE NO EXISTE BRU-SURVEYS ??????????? CREEN QUE UNO NO TIENE NADA MAS QUE HACER...EN REALIDAD QUEDE MUY DECEPCIONADA ...ADEMAS NO TIENE TANTAS ESPECIALE COMO DICEN ...PREFIERO IR A WALT-MART...

• Mi
    michelle Sanchez Oct 12, 2010

I am happy about the service that I recived when buying a stroller and baby carrier the people were very hepful !

• Sh
    SHorton Oct 13, 2010

Great Service! Wide variety of products! I was looking for cloth diapers and found some that I haven't seen in any other stores. Love the rewards card too!

Grandmother from Ft. Wayne, IN.

• Pe
    perplexed in VA. Nov 13, 2010

I shopped today, at store# 8885 and had a pleasant shopping experience. I tried to enter bru-survey, to no avail. Are you aware that this web site is unavailable ?
    Kathy, locust grove, VA