B & T's Tattoosbandtattoosniagara, anatomyink, laura smith, laura hamilton, elle kingsley, manny hamilton

J Feb 01, 2020 Review updated:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

My name is [redacted]. For the past decade I have been a victim of relentless harassment by Laura Michelle Smith (Hamilton), a woman who currently works for B & T's Tattoos at 5842 Ferry Street in Niagara Falls, Ontario and Anatomy Ink, previously located at 29 Holly Avenue in Hamilton, Ontario.

Laura spent 2013-2015 terrorizing me on the Internet - stalking my family, harassing my friends, posting threats, photoshopping pictures of me, and creating websites and fake profiles in my name. Since that time she has proceeded to destroy every single business that I launch.

After a misunderstanding in September, Laura latched on once again and has been harassing me ever since.

In October Laura made claims that [redacted] from WTF Ink was her "bestie" and would send bikers to "[censored] me up". I contacted this individual who doesn't know Laura outside of Facebook, wants nothing to do with her, and thinks she's absolutely insane.

In December I was granted an emergency peace order against Laura after she tried to break into my home. Since that time she has sent me countless harassing Instagram messages/comments, posted libellous material about me and my family on Complaints Board, and has had threatening mail sent to my home.

Laura's coworker Elliot Tayti began sending me incoherent rants at the beginning of January. Most of his text is unintelligible. The obvious rant of a psychopath but I was able to make out threats against me and my child.

After doing some research, I found out that William "Bill" Zaparanuik is the owner of B & T's Tattoos. Williams Zaparanuik is a convicted felon and drug dealer from Port Perry, Ontario. ( Source: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22william+zaparanuik%22&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA728CA731&oq=%22wi&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j35i39l2j0l4.625j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

The Niagara Falls Police Department are currently investigating B & T's Tattoos for claims of drug dealing by William and his girlfriend Nicole, Laura and her boyfriend Emmanuel Hamilton and Elliot. They are rumoured to be dealing hard drugs (ie, cocaine and methamphetamines) out of the basement of B & T's Tattoos. Considering their track record, this claim will likely be verified soon.

Also, CAS is currently investigating Laura, Elliot and William for claims of child neglect and abuse, as well as abandoning their children and leaving them unattended in a tattoo parlour, and drug use/dealing in their presence.

I am URGING you to report this business and their employees to the authorities. Do not make the mistake of stepping foot inside this establishment.

Laura Smith, Elliot Tayti and William "Bill" Zaparanuik are wanted criminals who have proven themselves to being increasingly dangerous.

Laura is currently claiming to live in a variety of areas, including Nova Scotia, Thorold Ontario, St Catharines Ontario, Niagara-on-the-Lake Ontario, even in the United States. But my IP tracker shows she still lives in Hamilton.

But just a heads up to anyone living in those locations, you don't want to touch this burning tire fire. Believe me when I tell you that Laura is crazy and wants to wear my skin. If you come across her in the tattoo world, or just in general, don't listen to what she has to say and just know that she is dangerous and you might be her next victim. She is relentless and you should probably just block her before she knows you exist.

#laurasmith #lauramichellesmith #laurahamilton #laurasmithhamilton #emmanuelhamilton #mannyhamilton #hamont #hamilton #niagarafalls #niagaraonthelake #ontario #canada #newbrunswick #halifax #novascotia #newfoundland #princeedwardisland #anatomyink #bandtattoos #heartunmarred #ellekingsley #dangerousfrank #tattoos #tattooing

More B & T's Tattoos Complaints & Reviews

• Al
    AlecM Feb 08, 2020

(sigh)... All lies again. Elle did nothing wrong. Just an honest woman following in the path oh an honest career. Not a criminal, not a psychopath ...or anything else negative.
    Everyone be at ease and move along from this hit piece write up.

• Am
    Amandahoffman99 Feb 08, 2020

@AlecM You're seriously delusional.

• Al
    AlecM Feb 08, 2020

@Amandahoffman99 Another fresh account cooked up!
    It's just caving into defeat again, is it not?

• So
    Sofia Styles Feb 08, 2020

@AlecM haha this guy is a psychotic broken record

• Kr
    KrystalS7 Feb 09, 2020

@Sofia Styles "Elle" is Laura Smith and she's a piece of shit. This guy lives in a fantasy world created in his head that she is someone other than an ugly, drug using, sketchbag.