Azouz training grouptaking money

E

I had hired Fathers choice for servises and then I was charged ok then I recived othercharges today again and never recived the original also I have charges from this Azouz for another $500 thats over 1800 They have taken. I sent email to no replies. what do I do?

More Azouz training group Complaints & Reviews

chris Oct 16, 2008

I was screwed over by this company too. After one month I called Fathers Choice and told them to stop billing me. Next month I got a bill. This month I received two bills. One from fathers choice and one from azouz training. I told my bank and they said I cannot dispute the charges until they are no longer pending.

Great, the bank is letting them take my money, which is going to screw up my outstanding check and cause me a lot of headaches.

Hopefully I can press charges on them for FRAUD.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices