AZMI& ASSOCIATESFRAUD

E

DEAR SIRS, BELOW IS THE INFORMATION THAT WAS SENT TO ME. THANKS ENRIQUE MARTINEZ.

Larry Jiang
+[protected]
Malaysia.

Attention,

I am Larry Jiang, an attorney at law. I discovered your email and information through internet search so I decided to contact you.

A deceased client of mine, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11
November 2001.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported on

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at TEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.($10, 600.000.00 USD). Is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.
All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me
at once via my EMAIL ADDRESS or PHONE NUMBER to indicate your interest.

Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Phone Number: +[protected]

Best regards,
Barrister Larry Jiang.
(Attorney at Law).

More AZMI& ASSOCIATES Complaints & Reviews

ANTHONY KALAIDHASAN Dec 01, 2008

Dear Dr Clement Lynch (S.A.M), I have received a similiar mail from barr. Wavlent Raul on 15 June 08 with his Malaysian Id and the matter is being carrying out by you to till date. Moreover, I find that the corresponding addressess of your mail and the webpage are different, Also I have had contacted you atvarious time in your webpage phones and still keep your email ID [protected]@azmilawfirmmalaysia.com, To legally persue the same with your co-operation, I have sent a mail to you on 29 Nov 08 to get your further advise to follow. Yours, KALAIDHASAN.