AzcarsandTrucks.comNot Paying For My Work

We answered this ad and was hired to update and maintain their website, I worked only 20 hours before the red flags began to wave strong. I resigned immediately when the owner, Kim Scarmozzino began to show signs of some real unstableness. She continues to refuse to pay me for those hours I worked and has blocked my email and phone calls. I filed complaints with BBB and AZ Labor Department and she has refused them as well, both departments have advised me that this is not the first complaint against them.

I am very glad that I did not give her my personal, i.e. social security number as she insisted because after some research about the company and the owners I found that this was not the first time that she has done this. Just because it is for work, it may not be a good idea nowadays to give away your personal information before truly checking them out. Now looking up their names on the internet, I am finding some very disturbing things said about them.

Jim wanted my husband to be a sales person but we were putting that off until a later time because he came off too much like a sales person with no integrity, thank goodness or else he would have worked and not been paid for his hours as well.

They have only had very few employees and from what we are now finding out, over 75% had the same complaints, not being paid. Not just employee complaints either, there are many of their clients who have paid for a service they are not receiving and many of their accounts are not being paid.

They are not people who say what they mean and mean what they say.