Menu
Azar Displays Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Azar Displays
reviews & complaints

www.azardisplays.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.1 20 Reviews

Azar Displays Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Azar Displays at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Azar Displays has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Azar Displays. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Azar Displays reviews & complaints

J
6:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Top-Notch Customer Service and Quality Displays: A Review of Azar Displays

But, I have to say that Azar Displays is a breath of fresh air. Their customer service is top-notch and they really care about their clients. I had a few questions about their products and the representative I spoke with was patient and knowledgeable. They even offered to send me samples so I could see the quality of their products before making a purchase.

When I received the samples, I was impressed with the quality and durability of the displays. They were exactly what I was looking for to showcase our products in our store. I placed an order and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

The displays have been a hit with our customers and have helped increase sales. I am so glad I found Azar Displays and will definitely be a repeat customer. If you're in need of high-quality displays for your business, I highly recommend checking them out. You won't be disappointed!

H
6:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Grow Your Business with Azar Displays: A Review of Their Top-Notch Products and Customer Service

Azar Displays is a great company that has helped us grow our business. We've been able to open up a bunch of stores over the years, and we always turn to Azar when we need pop up displays and stands. They have a ton of different options to choose from, and their prices are really good. Plus, their customer service is top-notch. They always respond quickly and make sure that we get exactly what we need.

One thing that we really appreciate about Azar is their huge selection of display options. No matter what we're looking for, we can always find something that fits our needs. They have everything from simple stands to more complex displays that really help our products stand out. And the best part is that their prices are really competitive. We've shopped around at other places, but we always end up coming back to Azar because they offer the best value.

Another thing that we love about Azar is their customer service. They're always really responsive and helpful. Whenever we have a question or need something customized, they're always there to help us out. And they always make sure that we get our products on time and in good condition.

Overall, we're really happy with Azar Displays. They've been a big part of our success, and we'll definitely keep using them in the future. If you're looking for high-quality displays at a great price, we highly recommend checking them out.

R
4:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Disappointed with Azar Displays: False Advertising and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I was pretty stoked when I finally got my hands on the stuff I ordered from Azar Displays. The pics on their site looked dope, so I was expecting some top-notch gear. But when the package arrived, I was pretty bummed out. The stuff looked nothing like the photos! I was so cheesed off that I called up their customer service line to give 'em a piece of my mind. But get this - the person on the other end had the nerve to tell me that the photos weren't supposed to be exact replicas of the products. What a load of baloney!

I mean, come on. If you're gonna advertise something, you gotta make sure it looks like what you're selling. It's not like I was expecting a miracle or anything, but at least make it look somewhat similar, you know? And then to tell me that I shouldn't compare the photos to the actual products? That's just ridiculous.

Overall, I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with Azar Displays. The products might be decent quality, but if they can't even get their advertising right, then what's the point? I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Is Azar Displays legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Azar Displays as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Azar Displays stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Azar Displays should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Azar Displays earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Azar Displays achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Azar Displays has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Azar Displays has claimed the domain name for azardisplays.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Azardisplays.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Azar Displays website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Azardisplays.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Azar Displays have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Azardisplays.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Azar Displays has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Azar Displays protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Azar Displays has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Top-Notch Quality and Craftsmanship: My Experience with Azar Displays' Computer Risers

I've been ordering from Azar Displays for a while now and I gotta say, they never let me down. Their computer risers are made from some seriously thick acrylic, and the quality and craftsmanship is just amazing. It really adds a touch of class to my office desk, and it's functional too because now my monitors are at the perfect height. The ordering process was super easy too, I just went on their website and bam, my risers were at my doorstep the very next day. I can't recommend this company enough, they're just top-notch.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Amazing Customer Service from Azar Displays - A Pleasant Surprise!

So, I gave Azar Displays a call and, man, was I surprised! I got a real person on the phone right away! No automated voice telling me to press this button or that button. Nope, just a friendly voice ready to help me out. I had some questions about building a display for my merchandise and this rep knew exactly what I needed. They pointed me in the right direction and even gave me tracking info within an hour of our call. Talk about speedy service! It was such a relief to know that I was getting the right products for my display. I'll definitely be doing business with Azar Displays again. They really know how to take care of their customers!

U
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Top-notch customer service and quality displays from Azar Displays - A must for any store owner!

I just opened up my new store and was in need of some point of purchase displays for my electronic products. A buddy of mine who has been using Azar Displays for his displays gave me their number. I gave them a call and the customer service was amazing. They asked me a bunch of questions to make sure they understood exactly what I needed. I got my order a couple of weeks ago and I was really happy with the quality. The displays were sturdy and looked great in my store. I would definitely recommend Azar Displays to anyone who needs displays for their products.

S

Azar Displays Disappointing Service: My Experience with Azar Displays

Azar Displays is a company that sells display products for businesses. I recently ordered some items from their website, azardisplays.com, and I have to say, I was not impressed with their service. The shipping fees were quite high, which I could understand if my orders were delivered promptly. However, that was not the case. I had to wait a whole two weeks before they were able to ship my orders. Two weeks of no action from them! I was starting to wonder what had happened to my orders because I hadn't received any updates from them. When I called to inquire about my orders, they told me that they were in the queue for shipping. I mean, what in the world happened? Did they forget about my orders?

Despite the delay, I have to say that the quality of the products I received was good. They were exactly what I had ordered and they looked great. However, the delay in shipping was a major inconvenience for me. I had planned to use these products for an upcoming event, and the delay meant that I had to make some last-minute changes to my plans. This was not ideal, and it caused me a lot of stress.

Overall, I would say that Azar Displays has some good products, but their service needs improvement. The shipping fees are high, and the delay in shipping was a major inconvenience for me. If they can improve their shipping times and lower their fees, I would be more likely to order from them again in the future.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Poor Customer Service and Delays: My Experience with Azar Displays

Azar Displays is a company that I had the misfortune of dealing with recently. I must say that my experience with them was not a pleasant one. It took them almost two weeks just to give me a quote, and that was only after I had to make countless follow-up calls. I found this to be quite frustrating, as I had other things to attend to and was hoping to get the order placed as soon as possible.

When I finally placed the order, I was told that the lead time would be longer than expected. This was quite disappointing, as I had already waited for so long just to get a quote. I was hoping that the company would try to accelerate the order, given the problems and delays that had already been encountered. However, this was not the case. Deadlines were missed, and promises were left un-kept.

Overall, I would advise anyone looking for products similar to what Azar Displays offers to look elsewhere. My experience with them was not a good one, and I would not want anyone else to go through the same thing. There are other companies out there that offer similar products and have better customer service.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Excellent Service and Quality Products from Azar Displays - Highly Recommend!

Azar Displays is a great company! I was looking for pegboards and accessories for a long time, and I finally found the perfect ones on their website. At first, I had some trouble with the website, but I called their 1-800 number and talked to a really nice guy who helped me out a lot. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I just got my order and I'm really happy with it. Actually, I like it even more than I thought I would. Thanks, Azar Displays!

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Terrible Experience Ordering from Azar Displays: Poor Website Design and Rude Customer Service

So, I decided to give Azar Displays a try and ordered a few products from their website. I must say, the experience was not a pleasant one. The website design is poor and it hangs a lot, which made it difficult for me to navigate and order the products I needed. It was a terrible experience to order products from their website.

To make matters worse, they promised a quick delivery but didn't stick to their words. I had to complain multiple times, but their executives became very rude, disrespectful, and mean. They blatantly lied about why the delivery delays happened, which was awful.

Despite all the issues I faced, I did receive my products eventually, but the entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I would avoid ordering from them again, as I don't want to go through such a terrible experience again.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a reliable and efficient online store to order your display products, I would suggest looking elsewhere. Azar Displays may have some good products, but their poor website design, frequent hang-ups, and terrible customer service make it a less than ideal choice.

F

Azar Displays Great Selection and Prices: My Experience with Azar Displays

But, I gotta say, Azar Displays has some pretty cool stuff. I was looking for some acrylic displays for my store and they had a great selection. I ended up getting a few different styles and they all look great. The prices were pretty reasonable too, especially compared to some other places I looked at.

The website was easy to navigate and I was able to find what I was looking for pretty quickly. They also have a lot of other display options like wire displays and sign holders. I might have to come back and get some of those too.

The only downside was that it took a little longer than I expected for my order to arrive. But, I guess that's to be expected with everything going on right now. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend Azar Displays to anyone looking for display solutions.

R

Azar Displays Review: Azar Displays - Quality and Value Declining

Nowadays, Azar Displays ain't what they used to be. I ordered some stuff online and it just ain't the same quality as what they used to deliver. Back in the day, their products were top-notch and the prices were way cheaper. But now, it's like they're cutting corners or something. I ain't impressed.

I mean, don't get me wrong, their stuff is still decent. But it ain't as good as it used to be. And the prices have gone up too. It's like they're trying to squeeze every penny out of their customers.

I guess if you're on a budget, Azar Displays is still worth checking out. But if you're looking for the best quality and value, you might want to look elsewhere.

Overall, I'd say Azar Displays is just okay. They used to be great, but now they're just average. If you're willing to settle for decent quality at a decent price, then go for it. But if you want the best, you might want to keep looking.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Excellent Displays and Customer Service: Our Experience with Azar Displays

So, we decided to give it a try and set it up. And to our surprise, it turned out to be a great investment. The displays were sturdy and well-made, and they looked great in our store. We were able to showcase our products in a more organized and professional way, which helped attract more customers.

The customer service was also top-notch. We had a few questions about the displays and the team at Azar Displays was quick to respond and provide helpful answers. They even gave us some tips on how to best utilize the displays for our specific needs.

Overall, we are very happy with our purchase from Azar Displays. While we were initially disappointed, we ended up with a great product that has helped improve our business. We would definitely recommend Azar Displays to anyone looking for high-quality displays and excellent customer service.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Disappointed with Azar Displays' Customer Service and Restocking Fee Policy

So, I recently ordered from Azar Displays and my package arrived on time, which was great. However, I noticed that the edges of the product were chipped. I was pretty disappointed about this, but I figured I could just contact customer service and get it resolved. Unfortunately, that turned out to be a bit of a nightmare.

When I reached out to customer service, they told me that I would have to return the product and pay a restocking fee in order to get a replacement. I wasn't too thrilled about this, especially since the damage wasn't my fault. In the end, I decided to just stick with the product I received and deal with the chips.

Overall, I think Azar Displays could have handled this situation a bit better. While I appreciate that my order arrived on time, the fact that it was damaged and I was asked to pay a restocking fee to get a replacement left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if I would order from them again in the future.

K

Azar Displays Fragile Displays from Azar Displays: A Review

The displays from Azar Displays ain't the best quality, if you ask me. They're too fragile and can break like a twig. I gotta keep my peepers on them all the time, so my customers don't accidentally bump into them and break them. It's a real pain in the neck.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Disappointing Experience with Azar Displays: Shipping Costs and Customer Service Fall Short

I gotta say, I was pretty bummed out with my experience with Azar Displays. I shelled out some serious cash for shipping, and let me tell you, it was not cheap. But even after waiting the full 14 days they promised, my product was nowhere to be found. I was starting to get pretty frustrated, so I decided to reach out to customer service. And let me tell you, that was a whole other ordeal. It took them a full two days (or maybe even more, I lost track) to get back to me. By that point, I was feeling pretty let down. Overall, not a great experience.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Poor Customer Service and Unprofessional Behavior from Company Leadership

This company ain't the best, let me tell ya. The folks in charge don't seem to know what they're doing, and it shows in their slow response times. I've had a hard time getting a hold of anyone to answer my questions, and when I finally do, they're not exactly friendly. Some of the higher-ups I've talked to have been downright rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't suggest doing business with these guys.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Terrible Customer Service and Shipping Experience with Azar Displays - Beware!

I recently bought some stuff from Azar Displays, but when they arrived, they were all messed up from the shipping. I tried to get a new one, but the people there were so mean and nasty to me. They kept saying they would give me a new one for free, but they never did. They just lied to me! I don't think I'll ever buy anything from them again. It's just not worth the hassle. So if you're thinking about using Azar Displays, be careful! You might end up regretting it.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Terrible Experience with Azar Displays: Damaged Product and Poor Customer Service

I gotta tell ya, I had a real bad experience with Azar Displays. I ordered a product from them and when it arrived, it was all messed up. Like, seriously damaged. And get this, when I sent them pictures of the damage, they acted like it wasn't their fault! Like, come on, the damage was clearly done before they even shipped it out. And to top it off, they were super slow to respond and didn't seem to care at all about my problem. I gotta say, I'm really bummed out about this whole thing and I definitely won't be ordering from them again.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azar Displays Disappointing decline in quality: My experience with Azar Displays

I've been a customer of Azar Displays for quite some time now, and I have to say that I've noticed a decline in the quality of their products. It's almost as if they've forgotten that quality should be their top priority. It's a shame because I used to love their products, but now I'm not so sure.

I've noticed that they seem to be more focused on making money than on making quality products. It's disappointing because I used to trust them to deliver high-quality products that would last a long time. But now, I'm not so sure.

Recently, I made a few orders from them, and I have to say that I was very disappointed with what I received. The products were not what I expected, and the quality was poor. It's frustrating because I spent my hard-earned money on these products, and they didn't live up to my expectations.

Overall, I think that Azar Displays needs to focus more on quality and less on making money. If they can do that, then I think they'll be able to win back the trust of their customers. But until then, I'm not sure if I'll be ordering from them again.

Azar Displays Customer Reviews Overview

Azar Displays is a leading provider of high-quality display solutions for retail stores, trade shows, and other commercial settings. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who praise the quality of their products, the speed of their service, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.

One of the most commonly cited positive points in Azar Displays reviews is the company's wide range of products. Customers appreciate the fact that they can find everything they need for their display needs in one place, from acrylic sign holders and brochure holders to wire racks and display cases.

Another frequently mentioned positive point is the quality of Azar Displays' products. Customers report that the company's products are well-made, durable, and designed to last. Many also note that the products are easy to assemble and use, making them a great choice for busy retail environments.

In addition to their products, Azar Displays also receives high marks for their customer service. Customers report that the company is responsive, helpful, and easy to work with. Many appreciate the fact that they can get personalized assistance from a knowledgeable representative who can help them find the right products for their needs.

Overall, Azar Displays is a highly regarded provider of display solutions for retail stores, trade shows, and other commercial settings. With a wide range of high-quality products, excellent customer service, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, it's no wonder that the company has received so many positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Azar Displays contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Azar Displays?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Azar Displays Customer Service. Initial Azar Displays complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Azar Displays above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Azar Displays. Discuss the issues you have had with Azar Displays and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.