Axis Bank / atm withdrawal issue
I did an ATM transaction on 17/07/2018 early in the morning amounting to Rs.9000 however the amount is debited from the account however the ATM went "Temporarily Out of Service" and no money came out. I immediately called the bank number however I was told to call after 9 AM. I called after 9 AM and lodged the complaint however after investigation I received a message that it cannot be refunded as back says the transactions were successful. If this is the case please look at the CCTV and confirm that the amount never came out. Bank Name - Bank of Maharashtra, Paud Road ATM. Next to RD's Salon.
I submitted this complaint to [protected]@axisbank.com and received a mail that it will be answered in next 7 days. Till date I have not received any mail or there is no communication. After 7 days I tried contacting them however the email mentioned above stands void.
Cust ID - [protected]
Please let me help to get this amount asap back in my account.
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm 
- Axis Bank - amount deducted 
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions