Menu
Axiance Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Axiance
reviews & complaints

www.axiance.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 10 (reviews, complaints, ratings)
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Axiance has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Axiance. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Axiance reviews & complaints

V
2:08 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance Review: Excellent Trading Platform with Comprehensive Educational Materials and Exceptional Support

When it comes to online trading, Axiance (axiance.com) is definitely one of the best platforms to consider. Their educational materials are simply awesome! As an experienced trader, I thought I knew everything there is to know about trading, but after attending just one session on the platform, my perspective was completely changed. Not only did I learn new trading strategies, but I also discovered new ways to manage my trades and maximise my profits.

The trading courses offered by Axiance are comprehensive and easy to understand, with clear explanations and examples that anyone can follow. Their professional trading instructors are knowledgeable and experienced, and they truly have a passion for helping traders make informed decisions and succeed in the markets.

What really sets Axiance apart from other trading platforms is the range of trading tools and features that they offer. From advanced charting tools to price alerts and market news updates, everything is designed to help traders gain a competitive edge and stay ahead of the game.

The customer support team at Axiance is also exceptional, always available to answer any questions and provide assistance whenever needed. This level of support and commitment is truly appreciated and goes a long way towards establishing trust and confidence in the platform.

Overall, I highly recommend Axiance to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly trading platform. Their educational materials, trading tools, and customer support are top-notch, and the platform itself is easy to use and navigate. Since I started trading on Axiance, my results have greatly improved, and I feel more confident in my trading decisions. Thank you, Axiance!

G
2:04 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance Review: Reliable Trading Platform with Excellent Support & User-Friendly Interface

and resources for beginners. However, their customer support is excellent. They are responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. Plus, the platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The advanced trading features are also a big plus if you're an experienced trader. I appreciate that they offer several account types to fit different trading styles and needs. Their fees are also reasonable and transparent. The only downside is that their asset selection is not as broad as some larger platforms out there, but they still offer a sufficient number of assets to trade. Overall, I would recommend Axiance to anyone who is looking for a reliable, no-frills trading platform with excellent customer support.

E
12:49 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance Review: Top-Notch Trading Platform with Exceptional Service and Support

Axiance is a top-notch trading platform that has set the bar high with its exceptional standards of service. From the very first glance, the website's interface is easy to navigate, ensuring seamless trading for even the novice investor. The platform boasts a comprehensive selection of financial instruments, showcasing an array of assets such as Forex, CFDs, commodities, and indices. This broad scope of options gives traders the freedom to choose the right avenue that aligns with their investment goals and risk appetite.

One of Axiance's distinct strengths lies in its customer support. As clients would attest, the support team comprises a skilled group of professionals who are always on-hand to guide users on any issues that they may encounter. The service operates 24/7, ensuring that clients can trade without any concerns or uncertainties. Any queries or concerns are swiftly addressed, further enhancing the user experience.

In summary, Axiance sets the pace in the trading industry, providing a dependable and transparent trading platform. The exceptional tools available and the excellent customer service make them a firm favorite among traders. Whether you are a seasoned trader or just starting, Axiance's user-friendly interface and in-depth analysis tools provide all the necessary information to confidently make successful trades. Don't just take our word for it. Try Axiance today, and experience the best trading platform in the market!

Is Axiance legit?

Our verdict: Axiance earns high praise from Complaints Board, distinguished as a company with a robust reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Despite the possibility of occasional service issues, Axiance's overall track record speaks to its legitimacy and reliability as a service provider. Engaging with Axiance can be done with confidence, though maintaining a level of caution.

Axiance earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Axiance near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Axiance has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Axiance has claimed the domain name for axiance.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Axiance.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Axiance website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Axiance.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several mixed reviews for Axiance have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance Review: User-Friendly Platform With Strong Compliance Standards for Safe Trading

After doing some research to find the right platform to trade online, I came across Axiance. My friend had recommended me to try this platform out, stating that it was highly regulated, and would provide a secure and user-friendly experience. I decided to give it a shot, and must say, I am pretty happy with my decision.

Axiance's registration process is simple and efficient. I was able to set up my account in no time at all, without facing any major issues. The verification process was also relatively effortless, and I was impressed with how quickly everything went through.

Once I was all set up, I was able to explore this platform in depth and found it to be highly intuitive and packed with useful features. There were plenty of educational resources that I could use to brush up on my trading knowledge, and the user interface was very easy on the eyes. This let me focus on what's important, which is trading with ease.

What's also worth mentioning is Axiance's compliance with industry standards. This is critical for those traders like myself who are seeking a trustworthy platform for their investments. Their robust risk-management practices and diligent approach to protecting client funds reassured me of the platform's credibility and trustworthiness.

Overall, my experience with Axiance has been positive. I recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly platform for online trading. So far, I have not faced any significant issues or had any complaints, making me confident that I am trading with a reputable and safe platform.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance: A Reliable and User-Friendly Brokerage with Exciting AI-Powered Trading Tools

One of the things that drew me to Axiance initially was their user-friendly interface. Even as someone who isn't particularly tech-savvy, I found it easy to navigate and use - something which I definitely appreciated! However, as I've continued using the platform over time, I've come to appreciate it for so much more than just its ease of use.

For one thing, Axiance is incredibly reliable. I've never had any issues with my trades or my account, which is something that definitely matters to me when it comes to investing my money. They're also very transparent about their fees and rates, which I appreciate - there's nothing worse than feeling like you're being taken advantage of by a brokerage.

Recently, Axiance has also added some new features to their platform that I'm really excited to try out. Specifically, I'm interested in their AI-powered trading tools, which I think could be incredibly helpful when it comes to making smarter investment decisions. While I haven't had the chance to use these features yet, I'm definitely planning to try them out in the near future.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Axiance to anyone who's looking for a reliable, user-friendly brokerage. They offer a great platform, competitive rates, and some exciting new tools that make investing in the markets even more appealing.

M

Axiance Outstanding Trading Experience with Regulated Company Axiance: A Review

Hey there! I recently had the pleasure of working with Axiance and wanted to share my outstanding experience with you. From the moment I got started with their platform, I immediately felt at ease knowing that they are a regulated company. This gave me great peace of mind as I explored the features they have to offer.

One of the things that stood out for me was their competitive fees. As someone who is always looking for ways to cut costs, I appreciated that they offer low trading fees. This made it easier for me to get started with trading without having to worry about breaking the bank.

One of the things I value most in any company I work with is good customer support. With Axiance, I was thrilled to find they offer 24/7 customer support. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, they were there to help me out. This was truly a game-changer for me and made my trading experience all the more positive.

Another aspect of Axiance that really impressed me was their great content. They offer a wide range of educational resources that helped me make more informed trades. Whether I was new to trading or had been at it for a while, I found their content to be both informative and engaging.

Lastly, I have to mention their instant trade execution. With their trading platform, I was able to quickly execute trades, which was important to me as I didn't want to miss out on any opportunities. Their platform is user-friendly and made it easy for me to navigate and execute trades efficiently.

All in all, I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience with Axiance. They exceeded my expectations on every level and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get started with trading.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Impressive Customer Support Experience with Axiance in Trading Account Opening and Fund Deposit Process

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Axiance's customer support team, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, friendliness, and expertise. From the moment I approached them to inquire about opening a trading account, they were extremely responsive and enthusiastic, guiding me through the entire account-opening process and making it a breeze for me to get started.

Moreover, the team was incredibly helpful in assisting me with depositing funds into my account, taking the time to explain various payment options and ensuring that I felt comfortable every step of the way. What I appreciate most about Axiance's customer support team is their commitment to providing a personalized experience that caters to the unique needs of each individual trader. They took the time to answer all my questions and provided me with valuable insights and recommendations that have helped me make more informed trading decisions.

Overall, I can confidently say that Axiance is a top-notch broker that places a premium on customer satisfaction. They offer competitive pricing, a user-friendly trading platform, and a team of dedicated professionals who are always on hand to provide expert assistance. I highly recommend opening a trading account with Axiance – you won't be disappointed!

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Beginner-Friendly Guidance and Mentorship: My Experience with Axiance Online Trading Platform

Are you a beginner in online trading and looking for guidance? Then Axiance might be just the platform you're looking for! I was a complete novice when I signed up on axiance.com, and I must say, my experience has been delightful so far.

Their webinars on trading are superbly crafted, and even someone with zero prior knowledge can learn a great deal. The presentation is informative yet straightforward, making the concepts of trading easy to understand. They give you all the essential information that you need to know to get started with trading.

One of the best parts of Axiance is that they give you a mentor for the first few weeks. It might sound trivial, but their mentorship program proved to be invaluable to me. My mentor was patient enough to hear out all of my doubts and incessant questions. She went into great detail and helped me understand the complexities of the stock market and the nuances of short-term trading.

Axiance's educational tools are top-notch, and I found them to be essential in gaining confidence in trading. I highly recommend their platform to anyone looking to gain knowledge and experience in trading. Axiance is truly dedicated to helping beginners succeed in the market.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axiance Axiance Review: Strong Customer Support, Diverse Markets, and Cutting-Edge Platform

As someone who has been in the trading game for a while now, I know the importance of choosing the right company to work with. That's why I decided to test out a few options simultaneously, to help me determine which one suited my personal trading needs best. I have to say, Axiance certainly impressed me from the get-go.

One of the things that stood out to me was their exceptional customer support. I felt like my queries were always promptly addressed, and the customer service team were knowledgeable and helpful in every interaction I had with them.

Additionally, I was pleased to see that Axiance offered a wide selection of tradable markets. This is important to me as I prefer to have a range of options to choose from when making trades.

But perhaps the most impressive feature of Axiance was their trading platform. Not only is it powerful and fast, but it's also incredibly user-friendly. I found it easy to navigate, even as someone who is not particularly tech-savvy.

Overall, I can confidently recommend Axiance to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient trading experience. With their strong customer support, diverse market offerings, and cutting-edge platform, they truly stand out as a top player in the industry.

E

Axiance Beware of Axiance: Unethical Business Practices Cause Harm to Clients

Axiance is a financial trading company that bears similarities to EverFx and shares the same ownership by Aurerium Limited. However, this company has come under fire for shady business practices that have caused a great deal of harm to its clients. In one particularly grievous instance, a customer invested a whopping 65,000 EUR into a pre-confirmed earning report, only to lose all of their money due to Axiance's unethical actions.

One issue that this customer experienced was being pushed to make trades as a brand-new and inexperienced client, despite knowing very little about the process. Additionally, Axiance failed to invest the funds in the areas that they had promised, making it clear that they were not prioritizing their client's best interests.

In an attempt to right these wrongs, Axiance offered to invest 10,000 EUR more if the customer would match that amount. However, given their previous actions, the customer understandably refused and sought to hold the company accountable for their actions.

Unfortunately, Axiance has made it difficult for customers to pursue justice in these circumstances. Rather than complying with their service agreement or GDPR regulations, the company has refused to provide recorded phone conversations of these transactions, making it even more challenging for clients to build a case against them.

Axiance has even gone so far as to misrepresent themselves as an EU entity, despite instructing customers to send money to Seychelles in order to complicate any potential legal actions against them. This type of deceitful behavior illustrates the extreme lack of professionalism and ethics inherent in this company, and serves as a warning to those who might consider doing business with them in the future.

Overall, this review highlights the immense damage that Axiance can inflict on unsuspecting clients. By taking advantage of inexperienced and trusting individuals, the company has destroyed lives and caused financial ruin. It is crucial that future investors stay well clear of this unethical organization, and seek out more reputable and transparent trading options instead.

About Axiance

Axiance is a leading provider of comprehensive business consulting and software development solutions. The company has an experienced team of professionals who possess a deep understanding of the industry and are adept at providing the most appropriate solutions to client needs.

Axiance specializes in delivering high-quality services to businesses across various domains, including finance, healthcare, retail, and more. With their expertise in areas such as business strategy, process optimization, and technology implementation, Axiance has earned a reputation for delivering results that are both measurable and impactful.

One of the key strengths of Axiance is their commitment to innovation and staying ahead of the curve. Their team stays up-to-date with the latest technology and industry trends, ensuring that they are always able to provide cutting-edge solutions to their clients.

The company has developed a range of software solutions that address specific business needs, including automation tools, data analytics platforms, and custom-built software applications. Each solution is tailored to meet the unique requirements of individual clients and is designed to drive business growth and efficiency.

Overall, Axiance is a reliable partner that helps businesses achieve their strategic objectives through comprehensive consulting and software development solutions. With a strong focus on innovation, quality, and client satisfaction, Axiance continues to set the standard for excellence in the industry and is well-positioned to deliver value to businesses of all sizes and industries.

Axiance Customer Reviews Overview

Axiance has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers who have used its services to achieve their business goals. Many customers have praised the platform for its comprehensive suite of tools, including trading platforms, risk management systems, and data analytics platforms. Additionally, customers have appreciated the platform's user-friendly interface and the excellent customer service provided by the Axiance team.

Axiance is highly rated for its commitment to safety and security. Customers have praised the platform for its tight security protocols, which include multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and innovative anti-fraud systems that constantly monitor the system for suspicious activity.

Many customers have also commended Axiance for its educational resources, including articles, webinars, and tutorials, which offer insights into the latest trends and strategies in trading and investment. Customers appreciate the platform's focus on helping them stay informed and make informed decisions.

Axiance's competitive pricing model has also attracted rave reviews from customers who have appreciated the platform's low fees and commissions. This has helped them maximize their profits and reduce transaction costs.

Overall, Axiance is an innovative and reliable platform that has won the trust and loyalty of customers worldwide. Its commitment to safety, security, competitive pricing, and customer service has made it an industry leader and an excellent choice for traders and investors looking to achieve their business goals.

Holistic Rating Overview

4.4
34 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Axiance website

www.axiance.com Axiance website

Axiance email

Axiance social media

Axiance address

USA

Axiance Category

Axiance is related to the Investments and Wealth category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Axiance?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Axiance Customer Service. Initial Axiance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Axiance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Axiance. Discuss the issues you have had with Axiance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.