Having problems with Axandra GmbH?

Axandra GmbH Customer Service Contacts

Axandra GmbH Nordring 21 D
Staudt

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Axandra GmbH Customer Service. Initial Axandra GmbH complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Axandra GmbH above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Axandra GmbH. Discuss the issues you have had with Axandra GmbH and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Axandra GmbH - SEO ProfilerDespite cancelling product they are charging us EUR 117.81!

Axandra GmbH
Made the mistake to try-out SEO Profiler for one euro.
Despite cancelling they are charging us EUR 117.81!
Be warned. Nice front but unfriendly back-end!
Do they have serious financial issues?
MBijl

• Lu
      Lucy K Aug 15, 2013

I thought I had cancelled my subscription before the free month trial ran out, the site tells me I have no valid account so I thought it was successful but I still got charges GBP112.31. I can't find anyway to contact them unless you have an account to log in to or open a new account. Can anyone help?

• Mb
      MBijl Jun 29, 2012

After confirmation from my bank that - after unnecessary communications - indeed the money was refunded, I was about to take away the online complaints: noticed that I have been characterized as "very offensive and impolite". I do not recognize myself in those qualifications, and frankly this was quite unnecessary. Seems to me an affirmation of an unfriendly office back-end. I wish this company a more effective way in communicating with seemingly 'difficult' consumers.

Johannes Selbach Axandra Jun 24, 2012

Hello,

I'm Johannes Selbach of SEOprofiler and I want to clarify this issue:

- This person ordered a $1 trial subscription that turned into a
      regular subscription after one week (as advertised in bold when the
      customer purchased the $1 trial).

- The customer could have canceled immediately after signing up for
      the trial without shortening the trial period (which he did not do).

- SEOprofiler plans can be canceled with a simple mouse click in the
      online user interface of SEOprofiler. The customer did _not_ click
      that cancellation link and he did _not_ send a cancellation request to
      us through the private support forum before the first charge occured.

- Two days before the first real charge occurred, we sent a reminder
      message with cancellation instructions to make sure that the charge
      does not come as a surprise (recurring orders are non-refundable).

- When the first charge occurred, the customer clicked the
      cancellation link and the subscription was immediately canceled.

When I explained the issue to the customer, he became very offensive
      and impolite. In addition, we also refunded that order as an
      exception.

In summary: the customer was reminded that the charge would occur
      before it occurred, he could have canceled at any time, the
      cancellation link was always available in his dashboard and he also
      received his money back.