[Resolved] Awok.com — false shipment received
I want to warn you by all terms not to deal with awok.com company based on my experience that I can sum up in the following:
I purchased a number of 3 LG mobile phones four weeks ago. Instead of receiving those phones, I received 2 bottles shakers and a cheap mobile headphone.
I phoned them more than 20 times and filed a complaint on their website but with no response since then. I have been waiting for an action since Nov 4, 2017 but with no response.
I am sharing my experience with everyone and ready to provide you with the photos of those bottles I received altogether with a screen shot from their website that shows no action or response since then.
Please be careful and don't face what I faced.
The problem has been resolved today. I received what I had originally purchased. Thanks,
More Awok.com Complaints & Reviews
- Awok.com - it is a scam - beware! 
- Awok.com - wrong item delivered but refused to change 
- Awok.com - defective item and false warranty policy on the site 
- Awok.com - no value for customer complaints 
- Awok.com - cheating, poor service, orders not delivered 
- Awok.com - replacement of damaged items 
- Awok.com - mobile
- Awok.com - technical department
- Awok.com - one tel 3310
- Awok.com - waxing strips