Away We Go Promotions Logo

Away We Go Promotions

Having problems with Away We Go Promotions?

Away We Go Promotions Customer Service Contacts

2 Split Rock Dr, Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Away We Go Promotions Customer Service. Initial Away We Go Promotions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Away We Go Promotions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Away We Go Promotions. Discuss the issues you have had with Away We Go Promotions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Away We Go PromotionsUNABLE TO CONTACT NO PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE

Myself and my spouse went to listen to this promotion vacation club and if we had came to listen to the promotion we would recieved a free seven days cruise. All we have to pay is the taxes... We had also won the bonus prize which was two free round trip Airlines tickets to travel anywhere in the US. and again we would have to pay the taxes..

on about October 10, 2009 I have sent $498.00 towards the cruise and $100.00 towards the round trip Airlines tickets. A few weeks later we recieved a Reservation Request Form for the Cruise and a Reservation Request From for the Airfare. All requested forms was fill out with all proper dates, times and all other needed requirement in the required time limit. We have not I have not heard anything from them nor can we get in contact with them.

• Ho
      HollyGroves Mar 23, 2012

took my money
      I received a postcard in the mail, went to Washington DC, listened to a spiel about timeshares, I was giving a coupon for flights $50 per person and a 8 day/7 night cruise for $249 per person. It has been @ months since I have mailed a total of $598 with coupon and info. I followed their guidelines to a T and they have not followed their end of the agreement and I am out all of the 600 dollars that I sent them and it was all suppose to be refundable. They have no contact numbers and I am quite certain it is a SCAM. Please put them out of business!!!

• Me
      Media Relations Sep 23, 2011

Take the opportunity to share your travel club experiences on
      www.shouldibuyatravelclub.com
      Dont let others fall victim to the same scenario you lived through. Sharing your thoughts on this great site and others that are more industry specific ensures your complaint gets the exposure to help prevent scams from operating in the United States.

• Fr
      fredie Jun 27, 2011

Went to the meeting Wed. 6/22/2011 at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua NH. The "complimentary" trip is a TOTAL SCAM!!!. If you send the $598 it is gone forever, and you will NEVER hear from anyone or get a "free" cruise. Thankfully, I did my research before sending any money. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY ORDERS...PAY NOTHING!!!

twin43 Jun 16, 2011

There is no "Reservations" company. If I were you I would bring evidence of your un returned emails and march to Windsor demanding your money back. They reminded me that Travel Deals is separate from "Reservations". I then reminded him that I know there is no company and that they are linked to Darryl Turner and Robyn Bernstein known scammers in NJ and that Adam was going to get my money back or I would picket at future meetings. 3 days later I had my check. The dept of consumer protection is working on it but it will take time. Otherwise your only recourse will be to wait for the attorney general's law suit. Only problem there is Darryl Turner has been ordered to repay 3 million dollars but so far has not returned a dime. That's why I took matters into my own hand. There is no question about it. This is 100% scam!

• Vi
      Victoria Sh Jun 16, 2011

My husband and I attended the presentation on Dec 18, 2010,
      and we fell for a "free" cruise and airline tickets - $598.00 total!
      I have actually spoken with the representative several times, but as of recently, no messages/e-mails were returned and it seems the money are lost/stolen.
      Does anybody EVER actually went on this cruise?

twin43 Jun 10, 2011

not sure this posted under new topic Travel deals windsor ct so will post here too:Travel Deals 425 Hayden Station is a scam. They are linked to Travel Deals Marlton NJ owned by Darryl Turner and his cohort wife Robyn Bernstein.
      Adam Armstrong and his scam artists are bilking customers out of thousands of dollars while the Dept. of consumer affairs collects evidence. Stay away! They send out post cards for a complimentary cruise and airfare. The client pays $250 per cruise and $50 per airfare in taxes etc.made out to a bogus "Reservations" travel agency in Lake Success NY (it is a virtual office owned by Bernstein) They have no intention of honoring anyones certificates and the 8995.00 travel deals program is also a hoax. Please stay away and pass this on to anyone you know. These scammers are in all states under various names. There MO is almost always the same. Be aware!

twin43 Jun 10, 2011

"Reservations" is a bogus company owned by Robyn Bernstein. They have set up a virtual office through Regus. There is no Lake Success office. They have been ordered to pay restitution of 3 million dollars in NJ but claim they are poor and have not paid a dime. They have no intention of honoring any certificates. see post "Travels Deals Windsor CT" and google "Darryl Turner Travel Deals Marlton NJ". If it were me I would picket outside of their office as seminars are beginning. Unfortunately they are still scamming on Hayden Station Rd.

• Pm
      P.M.S. Jun 08, 2011

I too attended a seminar in Connecticut. I am actually a consumer protection attorney! And I sent in my money orders and have also heard nothing! So I'd be happy to work with the other Connecticut residents to contact the AG's office and possibly start a suit to get all our money back (like that will ever happen). Contact me through this site (I'd give my email out but I don't think they'll let us do that).

• 16
      16Deb Jun 01, 2011

I went to the seminar in Windsor CT... didn't buy into the 'plan' but did send the $$ for the taxes and such on the airfare and port fees. Did some research today... already a lawsuit on them in NJ, CT Atty General and CT Dept of Consumer Protection have been contacted by 6-12 people, local news station (WFSB) has been investigating them and the Windsor CT Police Dept has become involved also. BBB gives then a rating of 'F' on a scale form A+ to F. I WILL be making some phone calls!!!

• Do
      Donna Keene May 29, 2011

hello

my husband and I went to this same presentation ...received the same gift air and cruise sent our money $498 to Reservations Lake Success New York suite 210 tel [protected] no answer...no one to talk to...has anyone out there call the attorney general's office in CT to see if they have heard about this.. so sad...I think we are out this money...my first time and my last...

Donna.

• Ri
      richcozz May 24, 2011

I went to a seminar on a travel club called travel deals at 425 Hayden station rd windsor CT (its still going on)5/23/11 its a club you can sign up for a price 3000 to 10000 and get good deals on travel I told him it sounded like a good deal that I would check it out and call tmro he said the deal would go up in price, any good company would honor a price overnight so I told him no and for my partisapation my wife and my self were given free air fare and 7 day cruise. they gave us two papers from a company called reservations in them it states for the air fare to send 50.00 per person in a money order for taxes. and for the cruise they want 249.00 per person for port fees and taxes in a money order. We were told upfront about the taxes and port charges what bothers me is they want a money order and wont return emails or phone calls to explain why. after reading above posts it sounds like a scam the address is Reservations 1979 marcus ave suite 210 lake success NY 11042

daphnej May 16, 2011

I can not believe I fell for this. My husband and I have gotten a free cruise in the past and thought we could do it again. I should have looked them up on the internet first and the BBB. I am so stupid I can not believe it.

• Lu
      Lucy N H May 11, 2011

We recently purchased and paid for a Cruise and Airfare taxes and fees back in March 2011. I have received our resevation request form and have tried to call and send e-mails for the past week. There is no answer but a recording stating you can leave a message but no one has returned any calls nor has anyone responded to my e-mails. I will continue to call and send e-mails and have condered contacting the Atty General's Office in CT to see if this is a scam or not.

• Ds
      Dsmeral May 07, 2011

I am so glad to check this out before I send in any money. I did not like the idea of send in money to some company that is asking for money order!!! Why not a Check? That really as very suspicious to me. Well I guess they change their address and phone #They are under the name of RESERVATIONS 1979 Marcus Ave Suite 210
      Lake Success NY 11042 Phone#[protected]. Does anybody knows if this is the same company? About 8 years ago my self and husband did one of those thinks and there where no problems, I did send the money for port fees and taxes and they send in the info, I booked the dates and away we went (for free, but taxes and port fees).

• Wh
      Whiteswad Apr 28, 2011

I bought God Crown Resort Membership for over $5600 through Sunshine Promotions, LLC in Washington DC, the membership was useless, you don't have many choices, even with choices, it comes with lot of restrictions. I was so regret that I got the membership, it's totally scam! The next I signed the contract, I tried too cancelled it. In DC, you have 3 days to cancel the contract, Sunshine Promotion open Friday, then close till Thursday, basically you cannot cancel the contract. I also paid tax and fees for Away We Go Promotions, which you pay $50 per person to get an air ticket, I send check of $100 with money order certified, I was told will be notified 14-30 days, as my option time get close, I e-mailed, send letters, nothing happened. Bunch of crooks and liers.

• Wh
      Whiteswad Apr 28, 2011

I lost over $5000 by buying Golden Crown Resort membership through Sunshine Promotions, plus Away We Go promotion for air fares. They are all bunch of crooks and liers. Cannot get money back, cause they make sure everystep they did was 'legal' or they can get away from law. I feel fool of myself. Hopefully we all learn lessions.

• Ro
      Robgee42 Apr 25, 2011

Wow, I wish I would have checked to see if they were legite.I too receieved the same offer for a free cruise, with airfare.This company is scamming alot of people, and this has already been reported to the bbb, that's why they seems anoid when I called them.I pray someone will be able to stop this scam.Theses people are making alot of money off of this scam.

• Ra
      Rada V Apr 21, 2011

Very similar story. my husband and I went to presentation on August, 24 2010 to Holiday Inn CHERY HILL, Nj The company name was Travel deals and they just giving " free" 8 days and 7 nights cruses package.we have to pay for the taxes and fees. we send money order for $498 to the PROMOTIONS company located in Philadelphia, PA at 1735 market st suite A #440 Phone # [protected] and e -mail: [email protected] . After I called them many times we received form to fill out for requested dates. and we send them back on 12/15/2010. since then we never heard anything, I send them e mail and I made many phone calls. Nothing!!!??? The phone number is disconected. I DON'T KNOW TO WHOM TO REPORT THIS SCAME AND GET MY MONEY BACK. Rada V from New Jersey
      [email protected]

• El
      Ella1229 Apr 20, 2011

i feel your pain - unfortunately, my parents were also part of this scam and out a lot of money!

• Ly
      lynda mead Mar 31, 2011

sonny & lynda
      we lost our money on these scam artist too. I don't see how they can get away with this over and over again, we should be able some how to get a class action suite against them and the places that let them hold these meeting like the cassino's the cruise lines that they advertise and the air lines then maybe it would stop.

DAJW Mar 14, 2011

Latest address I was given is: Reservations 1979 Marcus Ave Suite 210 Lake Success NY 11042. Phone Number [protected]. That was on 3/9/2011. Contact your state attorney gerneals office, division of consumer affairs.

• Hu
      hugh zielinski Feb 08, 2011

well, me and my wife went to the same presentation in may. we didnt join, but we did pay the taxes for the cruise and plane. yep, im a [censored] who got hood winked. i should have checked them out before paying. hardearned money down the drain.

Jane V Hyde and Donald Hyde Feb 01, 2011

My husband and I also was scamed by away we go promotions and MDU. We were stupid enough to give our money to these believable cons. I feel terrible I talked my husband into this. I want our money back. We have tried everything we could to get in touch with these frauds, we have been doing this non-stop since March of 2010. We actually finally spoke to someone at the phone number on that post card that was sent to us from the beginning that started this nightmare, and he also told us to try to persue complaints againsted this accompany, he said in so much words that they have a investigation going on regarding this company, because they never held up there side of the deal. There has to be someone out there that can help us out, and all the others that were taken advantage of, good honest people. Help Jane and Donald

• Lu
      Lucyna Ostrzycki Dec 13, 2010

In Sept. of 2009 I visited a travel club presentation at Modern Destinations in Manalapan, NJ. I was told I would get a 7 night cruise of my choice plus air-fare, and that all I had to do was pay the taxes and port charges.The package was to come from awaywegopromotins in Philadelphia.The price of the cruise was $249 per person and the airfare was $50 per person. I sent them payment in October of 2009: $498 for 2 people for the cruise and $100 for 2 people for the airfare, and my 2 requested dates for trips. They responded back saying they could not fulfill the first one and would be able to do the second. I emailed them 3 times for updates before the trip date and they stated that they would confirm 14-30 days before travel date. On the 14th day before we were to leave, they send me an email stating they cannot process the trip at this time. I tried to call the Customer Service number and it puts you into a voice mail box. I tried to call MDU and they said they stopped doing business with Away We Go Promotions because they were getting complaints from customers that their trips were not being fulfilled. I requested the refund of my deposit money, and they stopped contacting me via e-mail immediately. I got ripped off $598 and I know that I am not the only person who got cheated by this company (if the company ever existed...). Please let me know what should I do to get my money back. I am single mom and $598 means a lot of money for me. I ordered money order tracking through the post office, and I received a confirmation that both my money orders have been cashed. I have all copies, receipts and e-mails available, if needed. Thank you for your help.
      Lucyna Ostrzycki
      47 Phoenix Ave
      Edison, NJ 08837
      [protected]
      [protected] (cell)

• Cs
      CStanley Nov 16, 2010

I recieved a postcard in the mail, went to Holiday Inn in Cherry Hill, NJ, listened to a speel about timeshares, I was giving a coupon for flights $50 per person and a 8 day/7 night cruise for $249 per person. It has been @ months since I have mailed a total of $598 with coupon and info. I have called the number numerous times, it goes right to voicemail, I have left a number of messages and no response, I have looked for a website and there is none. I just want my money back, I am a single mother of 3 kids and Christmas is coming. Please help me!!

• Rd
      RD2 Nov 01, 2010

"I bet you're one of those idiots that thinks your going to get a balcony cabin". Why would you make that kind of statement?
      Do you really need to demean someone to make yourself feel better? Sounds to me like you and your wife are much smarter than
      the rest of us, that may take a person or a company at their word.

John Conner Aug 31, 2010

Update Please. It sounds like another case of someone thinking they were going to get something for nothing. My wife and I have done several of these promotional trips and have never had a problem. Yes you do have to travel off season and are at their mercy as far as the dates go which for some people is a royal pain. I bet you re one of those idiots that thinks you are going to get a balcony cabin to.

• Dm
      dmft Aug 25, 2010

OFFERED A FREE CRUISE. SENT IN PAPERWORK WITH NO RESPONSE. FINALLY FIND OUT ADDRESS GIVEN IS JUST FOR RECEIVING THEIR MAIL. NO ONE AT 1735 MAREKET ST. THE CALL CTR IS AT 2 SPLIT ROCK DR CHERRY HILL NJ 08003
      LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES, SENT SEVERAL EMAILS, GET A STANDARD RESPONSE "VERY BUSY-WORKING ON ALOT OF REQUESTS, BE PATIENT"! iT'S A MONTH BEFORE WE'RE SUPPOSSED TO BE GOING ON OUR CRUISE AND HAVE HEARD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! IN MEANTIME, I GET ANOTHER POST CARD THIS WEEK OFFERING ME A FREE CRUISE, SAME COMPANY, SAME SCAM. HOW DO WE STOP THIS?

• Ev
      EverettDavis Aug 23, 2010

I am contacting the Cherry Hill municipal offices and will be outside picketing tomorrow for their 6pm and 8pm meetings along with contacting NBC10 to let them know the company is now in Cherry Hill. Unfortunately I made the mistake of sending in the money for the vacations and after they could not fill any of my requested dates they told me my money would not be refunded until the 1 year expiration of the vacation offer. I have made over 100 calls to them at the [protected] number and when I was lucky enough to get a human on the line I was given the run around and told over 20 times someone would call me back to straighten out the problem and never 1 phone call back.

• Ev
      EverettDavis Aug 23, 2010

they are now in Cherry Hill at the Holiday Inn located at 2715 Marlton Pike Cherry Hill NJ 08401

• Oc
      ocbridgeman Aug 02, 2010

They have moved from Trump's to Bally's now at Resorts. My wife tried to tell me, "IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS" Glad I looked here before sending any money (order).

• Dh
      D Hale Jul 29, 2010

We also are from EggHarbor Township, My Mother and Father, My Brother and my husband and I all won these so called tickets of which I was going to go away this winter on this Cruise My Parents already lost their 100 they mailed out for the airfare, as for myself THankGod WE found out it was a Scam Actually My Mom did God must have been letting her know to look on the internet and when she did God opened her eyes that this was all a SCAM... It is a real shame because this would have been Our first time on a cruise for all of us and we probably would of had a great time Oh Well I thank God Thats all we lost was$ 100 We could have lost the cruise money as well. But for all who read this Vengence is Gods and the greedy person out there who is scamming people for this God will handle them in his time

• Aw
      Away we go Promotions Jul 23, 2010

We went to a timeshare presentation. We were promised airline tickets. We followed the instructions to pay taxes and gave request for travel dates. 10 days before our trip we received an email stating the time we requested was not available.I asked for our money back.They said they would mail it in 15 days and that was in May. It is now July23rd and I am still waiting.

• Dr
      Dr Patricia Connor Ballard Jul 20, 2010

My husband and I attended a discount travel promotion presentation on a Saturday morning in early May 2010, held in the Georgetown district of Washington DC. A slick presentation, during which the presenter put us on the spot for already owning a timeshare in Hawai'i (which we bought as a resale on EBay for a greatly discounted price and without closing costs, we have used it for several years without a problem and it is right on the beach in Waikiki). The presenter" and his team worked us over for sure, but we left without buying into the discount travel program they offered. We received, as advertised, 2 vouchers - one for airfare and one for a cruise. We mailed in our vouchers and paperwork before the posted deadline, and received back our Promotions reservation request forms for air fare (2 adults RT in continental US) and 7-day Caribbean cruise (any cruise line at selected starting points) . We filled out our request for the cruise (which we knew would be based upon availability), attached a postal money order to "Promotions" for approxiamtely $500 in port taxes, as well as our US passport information. This was sent by certified mail on 26 May 2010, requesting a cruise for 28 or 29 August 2010 (well within their guidelines for 60 day notice). Although we were only asked to provide 2 choices, I provided 5 choices for 28-29 August, all out of Florida. We were told we would be notified 14-30 days prior to the cruise. On instinct, I emailed them at their email address of [email protected] (no tel # was provided on the reservation request form) on Monday, 19 July 2010. Today (20 July 2010) I received an email from "Nancy Hightower "at [email protected] saying that they did not have an activiated reservation request form in their files or were able to locate a travel request form in their system, and claiming that their mail department requires 2-4 weeks for process and "were behind." I offered to fax another copy of the reservation request form to them, using the fax # she gave me of [protected]. Despite 3-4 attempts, their fax machine was "busy/not repsonding" according to my fucntioning fax machine. I emailed her and told her that her fax machine was dysfunctional, and provided her my cell phone # to call me. I have received no call from her or her designate at this point in time. I then emailed her and asked for her office tel number, but did not receive a response either by email or tel. I looked up Away We Go Promotions on the internet, and found their posted tel # of [protected] but not one was available to take my call. Her latest email response, prior to the fax machine being dysfunctional, instructed me to send them a copy of our post money order receipt, certified mail receipt, and our contact information so that she could "expedite" our cruise request. I now need to go home and look to see if I saved those documents (I usually do). However, in reviewing the other posted complaints, I now doubt that any further actions will get us a free Caribbean cruise and that we are now out of approximately $500. Since we used a US Post Office Money Order, and they requested US Passport information, can this be considered federal fraud??????

• dowhtsright Jun 29, 2010

Blue Water AND the Promotion Company are both owned by the same Person!!! Daryl Turner! He's under investigation by the NJ- AG.

• Bi
      bill n marie Jun 24, 2010

i agree i am still waiting for email or call iamgoing tocall trump plaza or go there to see what is going on

marie day Jun 22, 2010

i want mymoney back

marie day Jun 22, 2010

my husband and myself sent this copyany 100.00
      and498.00 for a trip can not got them on phone we want our money back
      this is sooo bad that my husband wants to get a lawyer
      we work hard for our money these people should pay for what they do to others
      very very upset
      marie

• Ej
      e.j.c Jun 16, 2010

Well they got me for the $598. I sent that in on 5/10/10 and I have not heard from any one after several calls. When you do get someone, they give you the run around. Blue Water is passing it off on the Promotion Co in Phila. I have file a complaint with the NJ Consumer Affair. I am going to all the TV Stations that will listen. Somebody has got to do something. I went to Egg Harbor for my 90 min presentation and now they have moved to The Trump in Atlantic City. They move around ripping good people off. Something needs to be done.

• dowhtsright Jun 11, 2010

• Mi
      mitchell76 Jun 08, 2010

I feel like a fool i joined bluewater and was told that we could not get our money back. what is there to do? m.s.

• Jd
      JDSKeys May 25, 2010

Hi everyone,
      I think that we have a breakthrough! Went to the presentation and received the brochure for the cruise and airfare. We were very leary so I called the department of New Jersey Consumer Affairs and we found out that "Away We Go Promotions " is under indictment! We also contacted the Better Business Bureau and inquired about "Blue Water" Travel and was informed that there have been 14 complaints filed against them! Don't waste your time and money, this is entirely a SCAM!

JDS

• Ro
      Robin Del May 24, 2010

My husband and I also attended the presentaion in Egg Harbor on 5/21/2010. I too remember the woman answering the phone on the initial call as Brightwater. Thought maybe I misunderstood. We were not pressured in to purchasing the "travel club" and did receive our cruise and air fare vouchers. What bothers me the most is why would a legitimate company not accept checks, debit card or credit card for the payment covering the port taxes etc. Has ANYONE actually received the airline tickets or the cruise? I guess I should ask has anyone actually received them and used them to travel???? I am not sure about all of you but I am very skeptical about sending $598.00. That's alot of money to lose...almost could have a legit trip half paid for with that amount.

• Jd
      JDSKeys May 24, 2010

My wife and I also went to a company called Blue Water Travel in Egg Harbor Twp. NJ. They are supposedly the sponsors of the "free" cruise and airfare. We too spent 90 minutses on a presentation that turned out to be nothing more than a pressurized scam to buy into a membership program. This program would then enable a person to have lower rates for a timeshare. What a waste of our valuable time and gas. Initially we were told by the marketing firm, Passport Holidays that the name of the company was "Brightwater Travel", but upon our arrival, we were told that that it was called "Blue Water" travel. We tried to contact the marketing firm the day after and sll we received was ATTITUDE with a capital "A." Everyone, beware, this screams SCAM!
      JDS

• Ho
      Hose Mora May 19, 2010

I had the same offer and address in Philadelphia after going to a 90 minute presentation by "Sunshine Travel Club" . We have not sent any money yet as I was doing research via the internet first. This appears to be a fraudulent scam based upon what I'm learning. Be aware of meetings held by Sunshine Travel Club who distributes similar promotions dealing with the same address under the name: "Promotions".

• Ms
      ms Bonnie May 10, 2010

wow what a scam we went to a 90min tour for sunshine promotions and were giving this certifacates for a week cruise and airfair 498.00 for cruise and 100.00 for airfair which we paided but still no trip as of yet since sept 21st 2009 were still waiting sent several emails and mailed letters and so far no response except we were given a letter telling us we couldnt go on our first request it was to close to easter so were hoping for june or july hope this isnt a scam like were reading about please be aware of this company takes are hard working money and does not give any thing i hope this is wrong, thanks from md 598.00 deeper in debt with noting as of yet !!!

• Je
      jerzlove May 09, 2010

I'm glad I read this before I sent anything out. We just went to the Blue Water sales presentation yesterday (on my birthday) to recieve the free cruise and airfare. I'm upset now that we wasted 1/2 of my birthday traveling down there and sitting trough the stupid presentation for what seems like nothing...I almost missed my birthday dinner for this. I should have known better.

Daisey Martin Apr 16, 2010

Blue Water (ie: Awaywe go) meeting people at 501 Scarbourough Dr. Suite 300, Egg Harbor, NJ 08234 Phone: [protected]

Daisey Martin Apr 16, 2010

Went to Blue Water Travel promo. Before going in, person stopped me and gave me info on promo. Stated fraud. Asked salesman about it, was told could stay for presentation or leave with gifts. Cruise, Airline tickets. Chose to leave. Now no answer of questions re: Specified sailing dates. No such email address as on promo. [email protected] So called # [protected]. of course no answer. Also phone recording answers Awaywegopromotions. No email address. No contact. MUST BE FRAUD. GLAD I DIDN'T SENT MONEY. CURIOUS: Ebay states never pay with money order. I guess that says it all. Letter handed outside building said AC Gambling commission investigating company. Maybe that can help some of you get your money back. Thank you everyone for posting. I would have sent the money also.

• Th
      thresher97 Jan 17, 2010

this is not confirmed as of yet, but the person who owns away we (( promotions is supposed to be one of the people that are in the indictment by the state of new jersey over numerous consumer violations. You might want to call your state bbb.

The address in pa is actually a po box. if you send something registered it will be signed for by the person that works there. Definatly do you research as attorney generals in at least two states are investing numerous companies who used away w( go promotions, but i dont know if htey filed complaint against them yet, but there seems to be some relation even if its just the same employees.

• Bl
      blizzardboy Dec 24, 2009

My wife and I also went to this seminar. It was for a travel company called MDU. I sent in 100.00 for the airline tickets back in September and have been getting the run around ever since. I can tell you that their address is just a mail box. Suite 440 is really Mail box 440 in a UPS store at 1735 Market Street. There is seemingly some type of scam going on here. I am giving them until monday 5pm to honor the Reservation request form I filled out for the two airline tickets. After that I will consider my next action. I have been gathering some information on their company. I am curious if anybody else came across this promotion through MDU or was it a different travel company.

dammlr Dec 10, 2009

My husband & I went to listen to a sales pitch on a vacation club, we were promised a free cruise for two & two free round trip airline tickets to any were in the usa. We were their aout 3.5 hours and decided not to join at this time. We were given our gifts to redeem with away we go promotions, I e-mailed them 10 time w/no answer back, I found a phone number only to keep getting "mail box full try again later". We sent a certified letter and got confirmation back, but no call or e-mail. We did not send any money because we had questions we wanted answered fisrt. I quess we will go on a cruise and pay for it, that seems the best thing to do and never go to another vacation seminar!!!

• Tf
      TForbes Nov 18, 2009

I've been on these type of presentations before and how they work is that once you send the reqest form in for the dates you have selected for travel they will send you a confirmation letter confirming the dates . They usually send the corfirmation 60days prior to requested travel dates.

• Br
      Brian Robson Nov 16, 2009

I have the same offer and address in Philadelphia after going to a 90 minute presentation. We have not sent any money yet as I was doing research via the internet first. This appears to be a fraudulent scam based upon what I'm learning. Be aware of AwayWeGoPromotions.