Award Payment Data Release Div.Fraud

E

The documents resemble an actual award of One Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars I can see where people particularly in this financially difficult times would be taken in by this scam. It certainly looks legitimate. Robert Richards is named as the Prize Announcer, but actually if such a person exists he should be in jail.

• Ms
    ms.gemini Jan 10, 2012

thank god I didn't send them anything! I was about to though, but then i looked it up and what do you know...i was right not to trust them =)

• De
    Denise Blank Sep 21, 2011

I sent them a money order a few days ago, not thinking it was a scam... then I looked it up and now I am very upset!!!

• Iv
    Ivierv Aug 14, 2011

Wow this is crazy I also recieved this award payment letter, sure does look and sound great especially in these times and Im glad I decided to look this company up online to find out more about them, bieng that they do not have any contact numbers or web adresses on any of the papers. This person does need to be caught he is taking advantage of lots of people who are really in need of some money like this and wouldnt think twice before sending 19.99 to recieve 1400000.00...Ivie

• Je
    jeremyfigs Aug 14, 2011

imagine how many twenties dollars this man got. Robert Richards my a**. I just received the letter saying to myself its alot of $$$$. Then i had to send twenties dollars to get plus million dollars of prize money back. lol well i wish this fake Robert [censored] rot in hell, but guess what Rob, i live in New Orleans bring yo a** down here with that sh*t. yo name will Bob!

• Ri
    Rita01 Jul 16, 2011

I knew it was to good to be true. I hope that people who are not computer savy don't get taken in. Times are hard. Thanks for the right information...Rita

John H. Shuster Jul 16, 2011

Send 19.99 and get ?1, 400, 000.00 If it looks like it and smells like it. It is probably is it.

• Dk
    dku Jul 14, 2011

Thanks for all the posting, Even I received the same letter, so I thought I will do some research on the net before sending. Good, I never fell into the trap again...

Jay4802 Apr 15, 2011

Looks like he's at it again. new address is P.O. box 9004 Westbury, NY [protected]. I hope someone catches him. Same letter as before but new address. You never pay for prize money. I've won in the past and never had to pay anything. Just go down and clam my prize. The post office needs to release the owner of the P.O. box names to the public. Then some thing can be done about this Robert Richards!! I'm sure he's using a made up name. Anyone that send him a check should be able to access the account # or name it was cash into. easy to find out. All banks have cameras now. All you have to know is the "time, date, and bank" it was cash at. Even the out side teller or deposit machine has cameras. Weather money order or personal checks you can trace it back to who cashed it. Just call your bank or call the 1-800 # on the tab from your money order. They should be able to tell you where it was cashed and what time it was cashed. All banks are required to keep videos for at least two months. A police report is all the bank needs to release the video of the person cashing the check. So all we need now is to put a FACE on Robert Richards. Get a picture and I'm sure a lot of people will be looking for him including me. Thanks for reading.
    Anyone out there that sent money????????? Just back trace your checks to the bank that cashed it. I'm sure the person chasing it is on video...
    Jay

Malinda Walker Jan 16, 2011

I have also received this same award letter for One million four hundred thousand dollars, I am so glad I looked it up, because I did not see no contact phone number for this scammer, I am making a copy of it and going to report it to the better business bureau, and a friend of mine that is an federal officer, maybe we can have this taken care of. We are all hard working people, and do not deserve to be taken for what little money we have. Thanks for the warning!
    M. Walker
    Macy, Nebraska

• Ba
    bartonarnold Oct 15, 2010

Not so much a complaint, but thank you for saving me frome a loss of at least $20.00.

I hope these people can be brought to pay for there DEEDS.
    again Thank you.

Bart Arnold

• Do
    dorsey woods Jul 14, 2010

good thing i rrad you coments before i sent in my 20 dollars thank you

• Wi
    wifeofoneman Apr 15, 2010

my husband received two i won letters that's why i came here to find out if it was a scam and my husband don't fall for the nonsense anyway. you should never have to pay a dime if you won money that just sound crazy to me.lol

• Hy
    HYFESA Nov 17, 2009

stop sending me this bull sugar honey ice t okay the joke on you now what if some one do it to you would not like it so you should not do it to others.thank you an have a nice day

• Me
    melody mccarthy Oct 17, 2009

something need to be done i got a a letter saying i had won too, im happy that someone took the time out to post something on the websites because iwent on line looking for more enfor on this better.10169 is when i get a letter award data release div documents and it didnt set well me thanks alot .Rodert Richards New Address is P.O.Box 9035, Jericho, NY 11753

• Su
    suziebelle5757 Oct 16, 2009

got a letter stateing i won 1, 400, 000.00 and went on line and found out its a scam would like it to stop

• Sh
    sharon Jun 15, 2009

i recived this same exactly one saying that i, ve won ifound out that it not real this robert richard needs to be stop its hard time now you know people need money like this to get by in this hard time it's just not right catch him catch him in put him away iwas one of the people who seened in 19.99 my hard working money its not right what hes doing

• Li
    Lilly Silversmith Jun 12, 2009

At this time everyone getting lay off for there job or losing there job and ten people line up for one job to get thru the financially difficult times and we have someone name Robert Richards/prize Announcer and send him $19.99 for fee and sign my name to use on some thing needing sign and may be and use it for false sign, I sign my life away and that's not right and Why it's this person not in jail and company close down? looks like he still hurting people and play with there mind and life spended money and people work hard for there money and someone LIKE RICHARD still take money. Maybe law look into this and give people some money from his pocket..like my $19.99 back I WORK HARD FOR THIS MONEY..HELP ME AND OTHERS THAT DON'T READ AND UNDERSTAND ARE BEING USED ALSO...

• Ed
    Eddie McMillian Apr 16, 2009

I RECIVE THIS LETTER FROM AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV.
    I HOPE THESE PEOPLE WILL GO TO JAIL WHEN I SEND THEM A FAKE MONEY OREDER TO CHECK INTO BY THE FBI

TEE OFFUTT Mar 17, 2009

Has anyone send any money in to see if it is a fraud? If so can you tell us what really happen or what the out come was? I would love to catch these people in the act but only if I cqan get some real story from someone that paid the money and can tell us what happen. I think it's everyones job to work together to catch the scammer in the act of faurd. We need to have proft of the out come. Then we could post a complant with the post office as a fraud by U.S. Postal Services Post Master General. Then the FBI could press charges and close them down. To do this it takes all of us working together to make it happen. That is the only way I feel we then have a right to complain. To call someone a fraud or a scamer we need to show proft then take action. Thank You for youe time and I hope you will take action not just talk without proft. Mr. Tee'

TEE OFFUTT Mar 17, 2009

NOT SURE YET. THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN.

TELL ME MORE IF YOU CAN

• Sh
    Sharmeela Dec 13, 2008

I recieved the same exactly one that was signed by Robert Richards as well. Only if this wasn't a scam, it would have been the best christmas present. Well I hope others come and take a look at these websites. They really need to go to jail, but not just that but also pay us the money they lied about.