Award Opportunity GroupMoney winnings

T

I received a letter stating " You have been confirmed as the ONLY exclusive owner of official number 100- - - - - - - ------
Referencing more than $ 3, 495, 000.00 This is your last chance to respond!!" Then it asked me to send $20.00 to release document fees. I went to check if this was a scam and sure enough it was. How dare these slime balls send me this letter. I have real needs. Like money to take care of three kids and send the fourth to college, instead of working two jobs to help him and keep the family going. Well I did send the jokers a little letter of my own with a fake $20. in it. Those who dish it out should be able to take it I say.

• Tr
    Tricia Nov 06, 2008

How dare they even send this scam mail to people who live in third world countries! To a lot of people in this 3rd world countries this supposedly fees they are asking is a very big amount for them considering their salary is only US$150 a month. I have been receiving all this scam mail notification of a big winning or award when I have not even entered into any of these. Why don't they just deduct the amount of of 20 euro that they are asking from the supposedly big winnings?????????? This must be put to a stop!!!

james leclair Nov 11, 2008

i was ask to send $20.00 to award opportunity group to get $1, 896, 432.84 is this scam

Doris Duckett Nov 13, 2008

I received the same type of letter indicating that I had the official number referencing more than $3, 495, 000.00. I am glad I check this site. It is just unreal how many scams there are when many people are struggling with unemployment.

Dorothy La Belle Nov 13, 2008

I received the same letter, but they must have decided the other post office box number was getting a little too much publicity because their post office box number on my letter confirming me as the only exclusive owner of official number________referencing more than $3, 495, 000.00 has been changed to a new number. The new PO Box number is 92830, Henderson, NV [protected].

Don Nov 13, 2008

I received the letter a while ago and sent it back without the $20. I received an official looking Final Notice today still wanting the $20 so they can release the payout documentation. Supposedly they say they received my response and documentation.

• Ge
    GENE PATRICK Nov 14, 2008

I WAS HOT, I WAS MAD. HARD AS TIMES IS. HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO COLD? I WISH THEY HAD TO PAY THE MONEY THAT IS CLAIMED THAT YOU WON! THEN THEY WOULD THINK BEFORE THEY DO THAT TO PEOPLE.

• Kl
    K. L. Nov 14, 2008

Hi I received the Letter Today 11/14/2008 stating I had won $3, 495, 000.000 my question is. If this is true than just send me the remaining balance of $3, 495, 999.980!

This is a Scam, when you win something you don't have to pay anything for processing your prize. The only youwould have to pay is Taxes for the prizemoney.

• Lo
    Lorenzo Nov 14, 2008

I got the same letter, but nowhere in the letter they ask me for the $20.00, But They asked me to sign a " Claim Of Cash Ducumentation", and they asked me to send it back in the self adress envolope provided. maybe the next letter I get they'll ask for the 20 bucks.
    I notice at the end of the letter it closes with "Congratuations on this incredible good fortune" . well it remains to be seen ...

andre Nov 15, 2008

I just got the letter saying that I am the sole winner of more than 3, 494, 000.00 and that I had to send 20$ within 14 days or it will all go away well due to the people info in here I'll stay 20$ richer thank you guys for the good info

• Er
    erin_tp Nov 18, 2008

I too received a letter saying the same as all of you. I'm now in the process of my saving my house from foreclosing with Freddie Mac and was somewhat hopeful that maybe I had just come in to some kind of luck. : ( I'm sorry you all have had to go through the same emotion and I agree that they should be stopped!

• Ir
    IRIS E MARTINEZ Nov 30, 2008

I GOT THE SAME LETTER ALSO. I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT, AND SURE ENOUGH IT'S A SCAM. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THESE SCAMMERS OUT THERE. I HAVE GOTTEN SEVERAL OF THESE LETTERS. I NEVER GAVE THEM MONEY.ALWAYS CHECK OUT IT OUT BEFORE SENDING THEM MONEY THANKS, IRIS

Beckie Jan 23, 2009

Today is the third time in the past 2 weeks that I've recieved a 'Notice of Pending Cash Award' document. It is a scam! Read the document carefully and also the fine print at the bottom. They word the document in a way to make you think you are going to win but read it slowly and carefully several times. They are actually saying that you are going to receive a report of the release of $3, 495, 000... Also the fine print says that this is not a sweepstakes or award notification and does not guarantee that you will win any sweepstakes. AOG is a research and reporting service. There is no mention of a sweepstake or giveaway company. At the end of the fine print it says quote, 'You do not need to purchase this report to enter or win any sweepstakes.' Always read carefully ALL of the print!

• Cy
    Cynthia Schacht Jan 25, 2009

I agree total I actually received one and I just posted and filed a complaint

• Cy
    Cynthia Schacht Jan 25, 2009

STOP THESE SCAMS NOW

• apple Feb 14, 2009

I'm get tire of this ### . sending me this papers saying i won$3, 495, 000.00. i know it was a fake because it didn't have a phone number on it to find out if that was true.but one thing they can do. they can have these paper and shove up in their ### because they not going to get a $20.00 out of me.

• Nu
    Nunna Your Buziness Mar 08, 2009

I"m so glad that I check out this website. Because I received the same kinda notice. I was thinking to myself. Is this real? Or is this a SCAM. How could these people do such things to many people. They should go out find real jobs. We all have our own families to take care of and not worry about crap like this. This makes me really mad! How do they find out about our address? People should keep our information confidential at all time that remains. Like I said I'm glad that I check this website out.

• De
    Dez62 Oct 29, 2009

Today I received the letter of final notification. Congratulations you have been verified to collect $3, 495, 000.00 and you must reply within 10 days. Well, how easy is that. How do they have access to our names and addresses? The scam is evident, lucky i checked the web site and how dumb are they. I will reply with a note to them but I will pay them with a $5 Monopoly Note so they can use it wisley and maybe they will release my winnings!!! Ha Ha!! How funny. People have nothing better to do unfortunately. They should be tracked down and stopped. Charged with false advertising. Cheating people of their hard earned money especially vunerable people who have needs!!!There must be something someone can do to stop this...

• Au
    AustinPower 007 Dec 04, 2009

Hello something can be an effective means to detect and unmask these thief but it is necessary that put themselves in one in it all together unity is strength.
    F.007 :-)

belinda_84 Mar 02, 2010

I nearly fell for this scam . I was about to write out a check until i thought i better tell my fiance. his reaction was it must be a scam and he said check it out on the internet and with great disappointment he was wright. i got a bit excited thinking about money for the wedding and to buy our dream home. this is sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong to do this to inocent people. thanks everyone for taking the time to alert others of this SCAM.

belinda_84 Mar 02, 2010

02/03/2010 the new adress they are now using is
    421 8TH AVE PO BOX 3151 NEW YORK NY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    WATCH OUT

• Mo
    monjock Aug 14, 2010

I got one too in Australia - same amount of $3, 495, 000.00, the only exclusive owner, last chance to respond - but they are now asking for $30.00 cash - well maybe for Australian residents they are asking $30.00. I said to my husband "wow look at this!" But was totally sceptical and thought that I would look up some info about it and yes sure enough found this incredibly helpful info from all of you who have experienced the same thing. I appreciate it because as sceptical as I was I kind of thought "well $30 isn't much to see what happens" so I am glad I didn't now because there is no way in hell I ever want to support people that think of no good schemes like this to raise the hopes of unsuspecting people. It is wrong and they should be criminally charged with attempted extortion!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices