Award Opportunity GroupAOG MONEY SCAMS

R

I received this letter from this company ( Award Opportunity Group ) informing me that I had over $3, 495, 000.00 dollars waiting to be released to me and that I had to send $20.00 dollars to them for them to release all that I'm entitled to. But I was very concerned about this letter and was ready to send the money to them but instead I got on the internet and checked to see if there was any claims against this company and I found that this was a fraudulent company trying to get my money but I did not send any money to them ! Someone needs to stop this garbage from happening before this so called company can get anyone elses hard earned money ! Thank You Kindly, Ronald E Anderson Sr.

• Ka
    Katie Mar 25, 2009

I'm glad I found this site. I was about to send those idiots $20

• Di
    Dims Mar 03, 2010

thanks for the research. Coincidently I was offered the same amount.

• Se
    SERGUEI Jul 19, 2010

eh bien il continue apparemment en toute impunité d'envoyer des courriers de ce type, avec toujours des gains mirobolants, pour 20 euros débloquer la somme !!!
    C'EST UNE GROSSE ARNAQUE,
    surtout n'envoyer pas d'argent, encore moins en CB si vous tombez quand même en rêvant, dans le piège,
    nous sommes en JUILLET 2010.

SERGUEI LYON FRANCE

• Li
    liltoni Jan 15, 2012

These THIEVES are opperating under hundreds of made up names all over the world! They target elderly, needy and inexperienced people alike. They send my mother their craftily written enticements by the dozens every month. I am not always able to intercept the responses she makes so it just makes them send more. I desperately want to warn people to READ EVERY WORD CAREFULLY. They opperate legally by Promising Nothing More than Reports/ Data/Documents and the like for money you MAY have won, or are ELIGABLE to win etc. BEWARE! You DO NOT HAVE to PAY MONEY to Win money.