A&Wsalad

Went out for a quick supper and ordered a salad instead of fries with my burger went back to the till with the salad in hand which consisted of lump of lettuce a few shredded carrots and purple cabbage - NO TOMATOES...when asked if I could get any tomatoes I was told I could not as they had no tomatoes for the salads as the manager or whoever never went to the store to get any for the salads ...but they had tomatoes in the restaurant for the hamburgers...cant figure that one out...wont go back...tried to eat healthy but I don't call a salad lettuce carrots and cabbage...rotten...ended up dropping on the floor I was so mad and I was told I could have fries if I wanted pretty poor and 2 grocery stores on each side of premises. Don't believe they have to go out to get groceries for their establishment...

• Wi
    wifi8827 Jul 09, 2012

"ended up dropping on the floor I was so mad..."

kudos to the staff for remaining professional during your little tantrum. I would've told you to leave.

• Sw
    switzer29 Jul 11, 2012

not every salad comes with tomatoes--they probably only have enough tomatoes for the sandwiches, why should they have to go buy you a tomato--couldn't you have done that yourself?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices