AW ROSTAMANI REAL ESTATEHARRASMENT & ABUSING

R

i am a resident of dubai and do not want to disclose my details.

I wish to post this complaint to say the protectors of LAW in dubai on some atrocities of individuals working for a reputed companies in dubai.

My husband is an eye patient who is infected in retina and was in need of an operation. We are regular customer for Mussalla Medical center located in Mussalla Mall bur dubai.

Due to severe discharge from my husband’s eye, we have booked an appointment at medical center with eye specialist. At 9.45 pm and could not reach the Mall due to heavy congestion inside the Mall parking itself.

It was 5 minutes less to 10 pm. and the security guard did not allow us to enter the medical center from the Mall and said that the Mall is closed for customers. For our repeated requests also the security did not allow and guided us to the Management office.

With out any curtsey towards the patient, the Arab dressed Manager in the cabin said that it is not there problem and he cannot allow them inside and have even abused saying Arabic to my husband due to his request.

In helpless situation, we managed to talk to the doctor over mobile and met took the prescription over phone.

The next day we came to know about the severe tortures and cruel behaviors of management towards the patients and the customers just because the Medical center has won legal dispute with there New landlord and the manager – Balooshi, is showing all his frustration on the customers.

I expect this country has a law and there will be some action taken against any individuals for such kind of inhuman behavior towards the patients.

After going through so much of pain, I don’t want such situation with any other person only for that I am sending this letter to all the depts who ever can help.

• Ne
    nETTE Nov 18, 2008

It`s our opinion that when a tenant rents a space from a landlord their entitled to live work in the space without being harassed providing that they observe the "rules and regulations" of the community, and properly maintain the premises.

The landlord in turn leaves the tenant alone, doesn`t spy on the tenant, nor harass the tenant in anyway. After all the FAR "Lease Agreement" clearly specifies what can and can`t be done.

We have a situation where the building is sold and the "NEW Landlord" AW ROSTAMANI REAL ESTATE has a habit of harassing their tenants, they feel that a tenant pays them rent and than becomes a SLAVE to the landlord!

This is the case we`re involved in and it`s not pretty. The NEW landlord has issued a letters to us saying 40% RENT increase Showing a document of R.E.R.A

He just says that they have GOOD hold with Ruler of Dubai and know the new law which is to come is to be issued by the ruler in January which will allow the NEWLANDLORD to increase the rent as per the Market Rate.

I rented the property from UNION Properties our original Landlord and now building is sold. This is not my mistake for which i am being harassed by the NEW LANDLORD

They don`t want the customers to come in to the building. Lights are of / no cleaning in the Mall / Nasty Toilets .“ Allah U Akber”..the NEW LAND LORD is doing all that he can do.

Almost 90 % of people living in Dubai know all about "The Insanity" of the NEW landlord in UNION TOWER & MUSSALLA TOWER.

We`re upset because of the unlimited HARRASMENT OF NEWOWNER but CANNOT DO ANYTHING – just because they are Locals and have Direct support of the RULER OF DUBAI.