[Resolved] A&W Restaurants / services

United States Review updated:

Hello.
Thursday July 4th 1019 at 5:00pm. my father my husband and I went to the Lake George location. We ate and enjoyed our food. Minus it being a little dirty some cobwebs and such. When we got the bill my 60 year old father was confused. He asked the lady and she explained it and he was still confused which is normal. So he goes up to the front to ask them before he pays and the manager comes out and gets smart with my father. My father told him you shouldn't treat customers that way and then all of the staff started to verbally attack us. Flipping us off swearing etc. My dad said we have been coming here for years and the lady tried ro tell us we were lying and that they have only been open 4 years. News flash that was after that location caught on fire. It was open many years prior in which we have visited that location. Sometimes 3 of us and sometimes a group with 15 or 20 of us if the whole family is there. The way we were treated was absolutely unexceptable. Ive worked in the food industry and never have I ever treated a customer with a complaint so poorly. My dad wasn't screaming or swearing they were just offended and clearly did not know how to properly handle it. They told us to leave and never come back and told my father he asked enough questions. Please follow up on this matter as it is something I need a response on. Never in my life have I ever experienced such poor staffing. If you are going to get that offended maybe being in the food buisness isnt for you. Do not take it out on your customers.

• Resolution statement

...

• Updated by Shevdjwbsvshdhwhbsdjwjwgaha, Jul 07, 2019

Annoying enough I get email notifications when someone posts 😬😬 I see you're still on this website. I'm sorry for your lack of excitment in your life. I'm unsubscribing to the email notifications now though... So if you'd like to keep commenting i'm so sorry but I won't actually see the...
    :(... Bummer.

• Updated by Shevdjwbsvshdhwhbsdjwjwgaha, Jul 07, 2019

I'm unsubscribing to the email notifcations as this website is all trolls. I was hoping to have genuine conversations but I found that on another website and not this one. Sadly, this website seems to be just a group of people who like to try and make people upset/annoyed. People with something very wrong to the point where I am starting to feel bad for even replying. I wish you guys the best for I do. I hope you find happiness in something other than this. There is a world of opportunity out there. ❤

Sh
Jul 04, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 07, 2019

What did this genius vid prove? That you are too scared to take a decent vid to prove your point?

Jul 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! What did this genius comment prove? That you can comment on 3 day old complaints and that you're super fun at parties?
    Its Sunday.. Go enjoy the last of your weekend :)

•   Jul 07, 2019

@Shevdjwbsvshdhwhbsdjwjwgaha This response proves my point that you have no case.

Jul 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Actually this complaint says resolved for a reason :) however, I decided to not speak on it as everyone on this website is just very wrong. When I spoke to corperate on the matter they were angry at the resturuant. You were not there and clearly you are just as bad as them if you don't see an issue what being cursed out by a buisness. For no reason. Also, if you'd like to know what I keep referring to as "confusion" was being over-charged on our bill. Which since speaking to corperate and going over our bill, we were in fact overcharged. Thank you SO much for your concern. You guys have reminded me why I should just contact the source and not comment on complaint boards. Sadly, the corperate office was closed on the 4th and I made the decision to post, I can deal with negative responses sure. I can't deal with idiots. Move on. Stop commenting. Its not doing anything for you. If your goal is to upset me then you're not going to get to that point you can keep trying if you'd like. Considering you do not know me and the full situation, i'll tell you know it wont happen. :) what a waste of your time.

•   Jul 08, 2019

@Shevdjwbsvshdhwhbsdjwjwgaha Your resolution is ...

Ridiculous.

•   Jul 07, 2019

Next time, since your father is easily confused and explaining the confusion away does little, don't have him be the one to dispute the bill.

The main prob was how he was treated, , correct? So why would you let him dispute the bill? Recipe for disaster and your next episode of Dr. Phil. You know that's considered elderly abuse, right?

Jul 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! This is a few days old. Ive moved on, your turn.

•   Jul 07, 2019

@Shevdjwbsvshdhwhbsdjwjwgaha Learn from it.

•   Jul 07, 2019

@allis bin dee For the love Jesus I thought you were replying to me!

Isn't this OP just trash for making her father deal with this when he is confused anyway???

•   Jul 07, 2019

I can't believe you are throwing w conniption fit because of me but you were quiet as shi7 when ForgetOit said all that crap!