Menu

Avenue London
reviews and complaints

www.avenuelondon.com
www.avenuelondon.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews 3 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Avenue London has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Avenue London complaints 3

E
3:59 am EDT

Avenue London scammers!!!

Dear AvenueLondon or whatever your shady company is called,
I would like to ask you when the heck are you going to ship my order?
It's been 2 months and it's still not here!
How this can be explained, huh?
I am tired of bombarding you with my endless emails and calling 30 times a day. And I would be happy, if you answered once, but you don't! You keep ignoring me! Why?!
You took my money and disappeared! Only scammers act this way, and I have no doubt you are real scammers!

R
8:55 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avenue London shoes

Order number - [protected]/2
Date of purchase - 22sep
Dear sir/mam
I had purchased a pair of shoe GUCCI HORSEBIT LOAFER ., SKU:123262
size 11UK India 46
But there was a change in item and size was aslo small and i had returned 2 weeks before and still i had not received my order.I have called him many times and there is no response by your side . This is 100% wrong . Please if there is not possible for delivery please kindly do refund . I had paid 7, 900 rs/- .Please kindly do something immediately.
By
Dinesh goyal
[protected]@gmail.com

K
4:15 am EDT

Avenue London They sell fake products!

Yes, nothing looks suspicious when you surf it for the first time. The website seems to be decent and so all of the items. Expensive, rich.
There's one BUT. But everything is false.
I ordered a louis vuitton capucines wallet, its SKU number: 4438. If you don't know, louis vuitton is an expensive brand, so I spent a decent money.
But what I got was obviously a fake. Cheap fake. For the shown price.
It wasn't original at all.
They do no returns, hence no refunds. You will be stuck there with a fake product and out of money. Just like me.
Blaming myself for dealing with such unreliable service.
So plese, don't make the same mistake and stay away.

Is Avenue London legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Avenue London as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Avenue London stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Avenue London should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Avenue London earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Avenue London achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for avenuelondon.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Avenue London as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Avenue London's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Avenuelondon.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Avenuelondon.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Avenue London and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Adult content may be available on avenuelondon.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Avenue London. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Overview of Avenue London complaint handling

Avenue London reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 4, 2017. The latest review scammers!!! was posted on Nov 2, 2017. Avenue London has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Avenue London has resolved 0 complaints.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.1
7 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Avenue London contacts

2. Avenue London phone numbers
    +91 959 578 1391
    +91 959 578 1391
    Click up if you have successfully reached Avenue London by calling +91 959 578 1391 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Avenue London by calling +91 959 578 1391 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Avenue London by calling +91 959 578 1391 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Avenue London by calling +91 959 578 1391 phone number
  3. Avenue London emails
  4. Avenue London address
    49-57 Oxford St., Mayfair, W1K7DA, United Kingdom
  5. Avenue London social media
Avenue London Category
Avenue London is related to the Construction and Maintenance category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone