Menu
D
Author of the complaint
2:53 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered flowers to be delivered on June 15th, 2020 for a 50th wedding anniversary. Received a call on the day flowers were to be delivered saying a "problem" couldn't deliver to this residents, no explanation as to what the problem was, but that "Farm Fresh, " something about, them? would deliver a nice arrangement, but couldn't deliver on the day that was requested but would deliver on the 16th, which was a big disappointment, as wanted it to be a surprise for the special day. But when I was finally able to talk with someone there, Anna, she says that she would call the recipients to apologize about the delay, and that they would send "24 red roses, " I didn't order red roses, order was a mixed flower bouquet or something similar. When I went back to cancel the order with them, because I did not want red roses, she put me on hold, when she came back on the line, she then described a bouquet that they would send, with description on flowers that would be in the arrangement. So where did red roses come into this order? was it because I was going to cancel the order? I just found out the delivery was not made today either, but my credit card has been billed! Order #7193681 Avas Flowers.

More Avas Flowers complaints & reviews

Avas Flowers - Handling of my order
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Avas Flowers - Anniversary flowers (pastel purple bouquet)
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
H
Aug 27, 2020 6:46 pm EDT

Flowers order for friends birthday. They did not deliver and scheduled it for the next day. I called and after numerous attempts was finally able to reach customer service. It took me almost an hour on the phone, I finally got frustrated and canceled the order. DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS. Funny, they even told me they would call the recipient to apologize and explain the delay. Seriously? This was a SURPRISE birthday arrangement. What a horrible company! Plus they state they are a family owned business. Try to find the family that owns this company.
[protected]
[protected]
#AvasFlowers

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

188 complaints