Avas FlowersFlower delivery

A Dec 28, 2020

I ordered flowers online 12-22-2020 and was given a delivery window of three days, 12-22 through 12-24. Flowers were not delivered and I called to request a refund five days after placing the order, 12-26, and was told delivery would occur on the 28th. I refused this late delivery as I was assured the delivery dates on the phone when I placed the order. The representative apologized and I received assurance I would receive a full refund and it would take ten business days. I next received an email 12-26 apologizing for the nondelivery and reaffirming a delivery date of 12-28. I responded on 12-26 and asked again for a full refund as requested and confirmed by the phone representative. I have received no response and all calls to the company are automated and hang up. Attempts on their website are also dead ends, claiming no information for my account order # [protected]. It says tracking information is with the vendor via ups or fedex, and I do not know the vendor. The website link and later email response cite their holiday policy and COVID as reasons to expect delays. The representative I ordered with assured me delivery on the days specified and did not mention a policy of no refund allowed for holidays. The second representative assured me because I did not know/was not told of this policy that I would get an email showing my refund request info. I want a prompt full refund of my money. My order on their records very specifically states delivery dates and they were not fulfilled (12-22 through 12-24) as of today 12-28. I later went onto their site and canceled the order under "other" reasons. I have received no confirmation of this activity and no response to my two emails sent 12-26 requesting a refund. Please promptly refund my money in full.