avalon (silvercreek estates)rude behavour

I

As my family and I returned home from an outing, I noticed that there were two vehicles parked in a "future residents" section. I noticed that the large dodge ram 2500 that was there, had been parked there often for the last month. I thought that maybe they were getting rid of those spots, and opening them up to residents. So I parked there. When we entered the building, we were immediately confronted by a "gentleman" who told me I couldn't park there. (not asking if he could help...he had no clue who we were, and his arrogance was not appreciated) I asked him, "well, that truck has been there for the last month, and..." he wouldn't let me finish, interrupting me with "you can't park there" I then asked him who was parked there. He said it was him, a unit manager. Unit manager?? "I thought it was for future tenants?" I asked. In which he said he was...ya, ok bud. Maybe this guy should be concerned about managing units, not being parking enforcement.

It's bad enough our hallways are a mess, our lobbies have drywall missing and insulation hanging out, I really don't think the tenants need an arrogant jerk like that. Ever since Avalon took over, it's been a nightmare trying to get any help around the units. I have mould in my apartment, that has been there for months. I have contained it, but am still waiting for proper people to remove it. Very professional, eh?

• In
    indy May 10, 2010

when do they show up!!!??

• Um
    ummmm meee Apr 06, 2010

Already been taken care of my friends! The health dept is going to have a field day here

• Ha
    hal Mar 15, 2010

I'd say by the looks of those pics, you may want to call your local department of health. At the very least, they'll require the complex owner to hire a real professional, as opposed to some idiot, to do the work. Good luck to you.