Avalon lending group Logo

Avalon lending group

Having problems with Avalon lending group?

100-68 s. service rd
Island Park, California

Complaints & Reviews

fradulent company

This company used to go by the name of Alliance Lending group... I got suspicious when they offered me a personal loan with a "security" to be paid upfront. Also when you call the company if you don't announce who is calling they hang up on you. After receiving a fax with their "address" I did research everywhere I could think of and when the Better Business Burea didn't have a listing for them but I keyed in the phone number of [protected] it came up as Alliance Lending Group with 36 complaints that are unresolved because the company can't be found! All they want is to scam people out of money... STAY AWAY!!!

• Re
    red Oct 24, 2008

I got ripped off by Avalon to.. They just keep wanting mroe and more money. And when you don't agree to send it, they get rude and hang up on you.

I got scammed for $2560.00. They wanted another $1000.00.

I have filed a complaint with the New York Attorney General and am pursuing other legal remedies. I found out from my lawyer that because money passed over state lines, this may very well be a RICO act violation. She is in contact wit the Attorney General on this matter.

• De
    desirae Nov 04, 2008

how did you start to file a complaint? This just happened to me. I need help.