Avakin Lifefashion contest

A Oct 20, 2019 Review updated:

The pictures i send is prove that im right people dont vote for the one that has styled it best they vote for random people so that they can stand a better chance to come in the top 10 the whole fashion contest is one big cheat ...
Its really unfair because theres girls like me that spend so many coins on the fashion contests and dont get anywhere...
Its not even worth doing it anymore

Avakin Life
Avakin Life

•   Oct 20, 2019

Hi there Anzy, the fashion contest winners are the people who have the best fashion. You can get coins to improve the fashion and maybe compete with more dedicated players! I hope this helps, thanks for asking.

• H
      Nov 12, 2019

a bot without clothes stole my top 10 place i got place 11. we players and we see more then who made this game for getting rich from us kids

• H
      Nov 12, 2019

Mr. Andre Washington i also put lots of money and Fashion is mocking us who put money a bot with 5 clothes got fashion contest. 5 clothes from free build. What evidence u need more? i give u daily.. can ur fashion system be more fair play? Because of Bot i got top 11 and not place 10. and zero badge. thanks Avakin.