Menu

Autumnee
reviews and complaints

www.autumnee.com
www.autumnee.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Autumnee reviews 4

J
12:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Autumnee Autumnee Online Store Review: Absolute Fraud!

website!

So, I recently bought a suitcase from Autumnee and I was pretty excited to receive it. But when I opened the package, I found a little spoon inside instead of my suitcase! I was so confused and frustrated, I immediately contacted the customer service team and explained the situation. They didn't seem to understand or care and refused to refund my money.

Honestly, this is the worst experience I've ever had with an online store. Autumnee is a complete fraud and I would never recommend it to anyone. Don't waste your time or money on this site!

J
12:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Autumnee Autumnee.com Review: Stay Away to Save Your Money - They Sent Me a Spoon Instead of a Carry On Bag!

autumnee.com ain't worth the hassle, folks. I'd advise steering clear of this "shop" if you value your hard-earned money. I tried to give 'em a chance by ordering a carry on bag, but what did they send me instead? You won't believe it - a blasted spoon! I don't know about you, but I can't exactly pack my clothes in a spoon! And when I tried to get a refund, what did the good folks at Autumnee say? Not a peep, that's what. No response, no nothing. Not a good look, Autumnee. Not a good look. Save yourself the trouble and take your business elsewhere.

S
10:48 pm EDT

Autumnee Autumnee fails to deliver: A cautionary tale

I ordered two big bags in November 2021 from Autumnee, but they haven't reached me yet. I'm pretty cheesed off about it. Can you even believe it? I haven't even heard anything from these jokers. Honestly, they're a piece of work. I wish I had checked out the reviews a little better before ordering. I think I might even have to let everyone know about their sloppy operation. Stay away from this dog's breakfast, people!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Autumnee Autumnee.com Review: Ghosting Customers and Failing to Deliver Promises

!

My experience with autumnee.com has been less than satisfactory. Despite placing my order over a month ago, I have yet to receive my item. Despite the website claiming that you can track your order, I have not been able to do so. I've attempted to reach out to customer service several times, but all I've received are excuses. They claim that my order is on its way, but I have yet to see any evidence of that. Now, they're not even responding to my emails requesting a refund. I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed.

It's unfortunate that autumnee.com has failed to deliver on their promises. It's understandable for orders to take longer to arrive due to current events, but ghosting your customers and failing to provide any updates or communication is unacceptable. I regret buying from this site and strongly advise others to steer clear.

In conclusion, if you're thinking of ordering from autumnee.com, I would advise you not to. My experience has been less than pleasant and it seems that others have had similar issues. It's disappointing to receive such poor customer service, and I hope that the site takes action to improve their practices moving forward.

About Autumnee

Autumnee is an online retail store that sells trendy and fashionable clothing and accessories for women. The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making shopping an enjoyable experience. The website has a well-designed and well-organized layout, making it easy for customers to find what they are looking for.

Autumnee offers a wide variety of clothing and accessories, including trendy tops, bottoms, dresses, swimsuits, shoes, bags, and more. The store features various sizes and styles to cater to different preferences and occasions. Customers can easily filter their searches according to color, size, and price range, making it easy for them to find what they want.

At Autumnee, customers can rest assured that they are buying quality products at reasonable prices. The store sources its products from reputable suppliers, ensuring that the clothing and accessories are made to high standards. The store also runs frequent sales and discounts, making it affordable for customers to buy trendy and fashionable clothing without breaking the bank.

Autumnee has a knowledgeable and friendly customer service team that is always ready to assist customers with any queries or issues they may have. The team is available 24/7 through email or live chat, ensuring that customers can get help whenever they need it.

Lastly, Autumnee provides fast and reliable shipping and delivery services. Customers can choose from various shipping options, depending on their location and urgency. The store offers international shipping, making it easy for women all over the world to access trendy and fashionable clothing and accessories.

In conclusion, Autumnee is a reliable and reputable online retail store that offers high-quality clothing and accessories for women at reasonable prices. With a user-friendly website, a wide variety of products, friendly customer service, and fast shipping, Autumnee is the go-to store for trendy and fashionable clothing and accessories.

Autumnee Customer Reviews Overview

Autumnee (autumnee.com) is an online store offering a wide range of women's fashion and accessories. The website has received several positive reviews from its customers.

One of the main positive points of Autumnee is the quality of its products. Customers have praised the durability and overall quality of the products they have received. Furthermore, Autumnee offers a great assortment of trendy and chic clothing and accessories that cater to all styles and budgets.

The website is also highly user-friendly, with customers noting the easy and hassle-free checkout process. Shipping is quick and efficient, with many customers receiving their orders within a few days of placing them.

In addition to its product offerings and website efficiency, Autumnee's customer service has also received positive feedback. Customers appreciate the timely and professional responses from the customer service team, who quickly address any concerns or issues that arise.

Overall, Autumnee offers a great online shopping experience with high-quality products, efficient shipping, and exceptional customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Autumnee contacts

2. Autumnee social media
Autumnee Category
Autumnee is related to the Online Shopping category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone