AutoZoneemployees not answering phone and outside smoking cigarettes

It is 12:30 a.m. my truck is broke down at a gas station down the street from a 24-hour AutoZone. This is not the first time I've had a problem with AutoZone or any of its stores but this one I have always had problems at the store. My husband called the AutoZone store up here on Garland Road at 12 a.m. and nobody answer. He proceeded to go ahead and go up to this 24-hour store when he arrived the employees were not in the store they were all outside smoking a cigarette because they said the system is down. It's almost 1 a.m. and your employees are outside smoking a cigarette instead of doing what they're supposed to do is look busy or stay inside the store just in case somebody walks in. Again 24 hours means 24 hours you're open 24 hours not closed from 12 to 1 and I'm tired of having to deal with her unprofessional and your employees who like to sleep with the management. I am now sitting here alone at all hours of the morning when my husband is up there. AutoZone with whoever knows what and if he's even telling the truth but I know that they didn't answer the phone and I want something done about it I'm tired of this I'm tired of the b******* anything like that I'm going to my attorney Monday morning with a lawsuit.

Lu