AutotekElectronicsFalse Gearbox ECU Reconditioning

[protected] After searching on the Internet for a company to have my Audi A4 electronic gearbox unit reconditioned, sent it to Autotek.

[protected] I’ve received a report and quotation about the repair, paid 410£.

[protected] I’ve received and tested the unit, which was still found to be faulty (!?). This unit had less capability than the faulty one I’ve sent in the first place! Sent back non-working unit to Autotek with report.

26-11-2008 I’ve received as said in Autotek e-mail "new replacement/New PCB part", still not working.

30-11-2008 I’ve sent for a 3rd time non-working unit to Autotek (delivered 12th Dec).

23-12-2008 I’ve sent email to Autotek as they didn't replied about this matter or sent the unit back. Also told Autotek that I was expecting a working unit or a refund, as I was not willing to waste more time and money. No reply to this day whatsoever. I’ve called Autotek and got information that the unit was sent again.

[protected] I’ve tested the unit and the unit still doesn’t work as it should. No outputs were given from the unit!!!

[protected] I had my car waiting for this unit for 3 months, so I’ve bought a new unit from an Audi dealer and the car is on the street again.

[protected] I’ve sent the unit back and a complaint to the “complaints” department and not an answer so far, my e-mails get ignored and the 410£ are on Autotek’s side.

• Ze
    zerocool Apr 15, 2009

AutotekElectronics - England, Dorset, Poole

Base on my experience with Autotekelectronics the shortest describe of company is: irresponsible, not serious, not professional and with full of ignorance customer service, if anyone would like avoid loose money and patient better stay away from Autotekelectronics service

• La
    lawandus Oct 11, 2015

Hello all you people out there, who have a story to tell about autotek, i see by the amount of comments posted, there is quite a lot of you, yes i have just become the latest victim to fall foul this company. What are we going to do about it, no good posting comments for all to see if we do not do something about it, we need to combine our strengths and stand up to this company. Ok i will go first my e.Mail address for anyone who wants to start the ball rolling is d.[protected]@sky.Com lets all unite together pool our resources and smash this company.
    David.