Automotive Warranty Services, IncMultiple Harassing Phone Calls

This company has made multiple harassing phone calls to my home, cell and work number despite requesting each time to be removed from their call list. During the last call I requested to speak with a supervisor and when that person got on the phone, he identified himself as Michael Thompson. I requested an explanation of how his company got my contact information and he skirted around the question, only saying they had "several databases". I then requested an explanation for the continuous calls after supposedly being placed on the do not call list. I tried to explain that I had received calls even at work!!! He repeatedly tried to interupt and when I wouldn't let him, he hastly stated, "this conversation is over" and hung up on me. I want any information on how I can keep this from happening to me and others. What rights do I have and has this company broken any laws?

Very respectfully,