Autobahn International IncNot trustworthy company

S

I had my own company and I made a lot of different dealing all the time. Recently the representative of the company Autobahn International Inc contacted me and offered dealing. I needed to invest money in one project, and they would return it within 4 months. I agreed and transferred money, but after 6 months this company vanished and I lost money. Please leave comments and share your views about this company. Thanks.

• He
    Herbert Edwards Jul 27, 2021

Respectfully remove false complaint. False complaint was previously written back in 2013, now it is here. It’s very clear complaint is false without name of author, contact information, etc.

My reputation is important. Thank you in advance.