Auto Spot BellvillePurchase of a second hand vehicle

S

I purchased a second hand 2009 range rover - at the above named dealer. Wesbank financed the deal. I was asked to pick the car on the 29th April. The car was supposed to be registered in wellington the following week, this never happened. I called the place several times and the salesman said they have not received the car papers from the bank. I called the company on the 20th and spoke to the salesman and he said he has the papers and will register the car on the 24th and will also give me the spare keys. that also never happened. I then went to the company on the 27th of May and spoke to the manager. I was so angry because even the licence have expired end of April and could not drive the car because of that. He apologised and gave me a disc with another registration number to put on the car so I can be able to at least drive the car. He also gave me the spare key. He also confirmed that they will get the papers from the bank on Monday the following week and register the car in Wellington on Tuesday 31May 2016. That never happened as I am still waiting for the papers and Wellington licence. I called the company again today 4th June to check what is the hold up. Uncle Piet told me that the lady that is doing the licences is not at work and I should call on Monday 6th June and find out. This has been a very stressful process. The car had a CF 93497 and that licence expired 30 April 2016. They gave me a new registration number with a licence CY 376257. The car is not yet registered under my name at the traffic department. I dont' have any papers except for the contract with the bank - electronic. My desirable solution is for the car to be registered in Wellington under my name.