Auto One Warranty Sepcialistrefund held

In July, I signed up for the warranty with Auto One over the phone and when I received the warranty package; I had problems with all the conditions to maintain the warranty and cancel immediately. Shortly I received a letter telling me my refund will be issued in 10 weeks. After the 10 weeks had past and no refund, I made plenty phone calls and was directed to one person that could help me. All my calls went directly to his mail except one call on 120208, where he said my refund would post back to my account within one billing cycle. I'm still waiting. And ofcourse have more phone calls to Ryan with no luck. Cancellation letter attached. I will continue to fight for my refund.

refund held

• Bu
    burt joseph Mar 17, 2009

I have the same issue... Ryan is the refund manager and he is never available... he is also a lier and I don't believe they have any intentions of paying refund.. I'm taking them to court.