Menu
Australian Writings Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Australian Writings
reviews & complaints

www.australianwritings.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.1 13 Reviews

Australian Writings Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Australian Writings at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Australian Writings has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Australian Writings. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Australian Writings reviews & complaints

F
10:28 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Australian Writings: A Disappointing Experience with Their Premium Services

I'm really disappointed with Australian Writings. It looks like I'm not the only one either - from the reviews I've seen, a lot of people seem to have had problems with them. I paid for their premium and platinum services for the same paper twice, but I didn't receive what I was promised. I tried to get in touch with them several times over the course of a few days, leaving them message after message. But when I tried calling again, I got a recording saying that the mailbox was full! What kind of service is that? It's like they're just taking people's money and then not delivering on their promises. Honestly, I think I deserve a refund at this point. It's sad to see a company that's supposed to be there to help students struggling with their assignments act this way.

M
9:49 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Exceptional Writing Service At A Fair Price - Highly Recommended!

I gotta say, I had a great experience with AustralianWritings.com! This was my first time using their paper writing service, but let me tell ya, it won't be my last. The writers knocked it outta the park with their work - it was even better than I was hoping for! Plus, I lucked out with a sweet discount that made the whole thing even more affordable.

I'm definitely going to come back for another round, and you can bet I'll be sharing the goods once I do. I mean, I really hope that I get hooked up with another top-notch writer, because this experience was totally worth it.

If you're looking for a reliable, professional service to handle your writing needs, I highly recommend AustralianWritings.com. Give 'em a shot - you won't be disappointed!

E
9:01 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Impressed with Australianwritings - Great Service & Quality Work!

I really don't like writing book reports, it really stresses me out! So, I decided to look for some professional help. A friend of mine had tried another academic writing service, but she was pretty disappointed with the results. I didn't want to make the same mistake, so I did some research and ultimately decided to go with Australianwritings.

When I first reached out to them, I spoke with their customer support team. They were super helpful, and actually helped me to write down exactly what I needed the writer to do. Plus, they even gave me a 20% discount on my first order, which was really cool.

My book report was completed in just 2 days, which was amazing! And when I got it back, I was genuinely impressed with how good it was. It had all the information I needed, and was written in a clear and easy-to-understand way.

All in all, I was really pleased with the service I received from Australianwritings. If I ever have to do another book report, I'll definitely keep them in mind!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Top-Notch Quality & Great Discounts: My Experience with AustralianWritings

I gotta say, I been using Australianwritings for a whole year now and they's been real good to me. I tried four other services before them, and let me tell ya, they don't even come close. At first, I was scared off by the prices 'cause they looked real high. But when I finally ordered, they gave me a real nice discount, and the price turned out great. Then, when I ordered again, they gave me another discount! Can ya believe it? I ain't paid full price for a paper yet, and the discounts just keep getting better.

The quality of their work is top-notch, let me tell ya. I had one paper that needed some revisions, and they took care of it real quick. Plus, their customer service is real friendly and helpful. They even gave me some advice on how to improve my own writing!

Now, I reckon some folks might still be scared off by the prices, but let me tell ya, it's worth it. You won't find better quality anywhere else, and the discounts make it real affordable.

In short, if you need some writin' done, and you want it to be good, Australianwritings is the way to go. Don't waste your paper on those other services. Stick with the best!

J

Australian Writings Australian Writings: The Lifesaver for Assignment Help

I gotta say, Australian Writings is a real lifesaver. I mean, I'm not the best at writing, and sometimes my assignments need some serious tender loving care. But with this company, I ain't gotta worry 'bout that no more. They got my back, y'know?

The owner and the writers, they really know how to make a customer happy. I had to get some tweaking done, and they were all over it. And formatting? *Wipes browDon't even get me started. It's like they have a magic wand or something.

But for real, the best part is the writers. They are talented. They can write whatever you need, and they make it look easy. I've never seen anything like it. It's like they speak a whole other language or something. A language of words, y'know?

And you gotta give it up to them for their quick delivery. They work fast, and that's important when you got deadlines coming up. They were even ahead of schedule once, and that totally blew my mind. I was like, "These guys are amazing!"

Overall, I gotta say that Australian Writings is the way to go. They always come through, and they are super friendly and helpful. I couldn't survive without them, that's for sure. They are the real MVPs.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Review of Australian Writings: Research, Deadlines & Quality

My experience with Australian Writings was not perfect, but it definitely turned out better than I thought. When I received my essay, there were a few things that I didn't like about it, but looking back, I realized that my expectations were probably too high. However, there were some issues with the essay, such as the overuse of certain phrases and difficult paragraphs that needed some work. Thankfully, the writer was able to address my concerns and make the necessary changes to improve the essay.

One of my biggest challenges is researching and finding appropriate sources to cite in my essays. With Australian Writings, this was no longer a problem for me. They were able to take care of the research and source-gathering process for me, which was a huge weight off my shoulders. Additionally, I've had situations in the past where I needed an essay completed in a very short amount of time, sometimes even as little as two days. However, Australian Writings has never missed a deadline for me, which is really amazing.

Overall, I would recommend Australian Writings to anyone who needs help with their academic writing. While there were some challenges and issues with my essay, the writer was able to address them, and the research and source-gathering they provided were incredibly helpful. Finally, I appreciate their ability to meet deadlines, which is essential when you're working on a tight schedule.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Life-saver for Masters students - Australian Writings review

I gotta say, I had a pretty tough time with one of my projects in my masters course. Luckily, I stumbled upon Australian Writings and they seriously saved my bacon. The author who worked on my piece was absolutely amazing. They went through and found all the necessary resources for an A+ citation, which was super important for the project. And, let's be real, APA structuring can be a total nightmare. But this author was such a champ and made sure every aspect of the story was perfect.

What I really appreciated about this company was their attention to detail. They gave me a document to use as a model for everything I wrote. That way, I could make sure I was on the right track. Plus, their ordering process was super easy and straightforward. I didn't have to worry about any language duplication or anything like that. And, best of all, their prices won't break the bank.

Overall, I gotta say that Australian Writings really knocked it out of the park. They met all of my demands as a learner and helped me get through one of the toughest projects I've ever had. If you're on the lookout for a solid writing service, then you definitely need to check these guys out. So worth it!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Review of Australian Writings: Reliable, High-Quality Writing Done Quick

I gotta say, I'm a big fan of Australian Writings. When it comes to getting high-quality writing done quick, these guys are my go-to. They always have a top-notch writer available to tackle any assignment I throw at them, and they consistently deliver flawless papers, no matter what the subject matter. And let me tell you, with how busy I am, I could never do it all myself. Thank goodness they're always there to come to my rescue.

And it's not just basic papers, either - they're great at writing dissertations, too. In fact, I'm planning on breaking down my research into phases soon, and I've heard they might be working on an app to make that process even easier. I'm excited to see what they come up with, and I'm sure it'll be helpful when I'm on the go.

But the best part about Australian Writings? They always deliver completely original work, free from any plagiarism or errors. I can always count on them to provide top-notch writing that's both accurate and engaging. So if you're in the market for a reliable writing service, I highly recommend giving Australian Writings a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Excellent Quality and Timely Deliveries: A Review of Australian Writings

However, their quality of work is really worth it. I've never had to make changes to their work, and they always deliver on time. I must say, I'm impressed by their customer service. They're always polite and ready to help. The only thing I wish they would improve on is their website's speed. It takes quite some time for it to load, and that can be frustrating. Nevertheless, I highly recommend Australian Writings to anyone who needs help with academic writing. They'll save you time and deliver quality work that will make you stand out in class.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Australian Writings Online Service Review: Disappointing Experience with Extensive Deadline Issues and Poor Quality Work

I have been using Australian Writings online platform for my assignments. I used their services twice, but unfortunately, my experience with them has not been pleasant. The support team and writers kept asking me for extensions on my deadline, despite telling them I required the work on or before the deadline. On both occasions, the work was not delivered within the outlined deadline, causing me a lot of inconvenience.

After my first order was delayed, the company gave me a free top 10 writer for my second order. However, this writer did not adhere to my instructions, and the quality of the work was subpar. The writer had little knowledge about the topic, and the paper was delivered almost an hour later than the time I had requested.

To their credit, after persistent pushing, the company provided me with a partial refund for my second order. Nevertheless, I had to go through a lot of trouble to get this compensation. Based on my experience with them, I would advise anyone considering using this service to look for a better company.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings SCAM ALERT: Avoid These Crooks and Save Your Money - A Review

Let me tell you, these guys are total scammers. I paid them nearly 300 bucks and what they gave me was absolute rubbish. I mean, seriously, it was so bad it wouldn't have passed a primary school test. Not only did they waste my time, but they took A LOT of my money. It makes me so mad just thinking about it. Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from these crooks.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Disappointing Experience with Australian Writings: Poor Quality and Lack of Customer Service

I recently gave Australian Writings a go and let me tell you, it was a pretty terrible experience. I decided to splurge on the VIP support in hopes of receiving top-notch quality work, but unfortunately I was incredibly disappointed with what I received. My final score ended up being a measly 39 out of 100, which shows just how poorly written my paper was.

One of the biggest issues with the content was the lack of proper structure and flow. It seemed as if the writer was jumping from one topic to another without any clear direction or organization. This made it incredibly hard to follow along and understand what was being communicated. Additionally, there were quite a few spelling and grammar errors throughout the paper, which really detracted from its overall quality.

What made matters even worse was the feedback I received from the writer. It was poorly written and made it clear that they didn't put much effort into crafting a thoughtful response. This really shows that Australian Writings isn't the best writing website out there and doesn't prioritize their customers' satisfaction.

In conclusion, my experience with Australian Writings was definitely less than stellar. If you're looking for quality content and attentive customer service, I wouldn't recommend this website.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Australian Writings Avoid Australian Writings - Low Quality Work and Money Grabbing Tactics

Don't even bother with this website. All they want is your money and they don't care about the quality of the work they produce. The writers seem to be paid very little, which reflects the poor quality of their work. I advise you to look elsewhere for academic assistance because you won't find it on Australian Writings.

Australian Writings Customer Reviews Overview

Australian Writings is a highly reputable and sought-after writing service in the online industry. Our team provides top-notch academic writing assistance for students across the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, original, and plagiarism-free papers at an affordable price. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions and assist with inquiries.

Our satisfied customers have provided numerous positive reviews about our service. We prioritize the following aspects:

1. Quality of writing: Our experienced writers deliver top-quality papers that are well-researched and original. We guarantee that our papers are free from plagiarism and follow the instructions provided by the customer.

2. Timely delivery: We understand the importance of timely delivery, and our team works hard to meet deadlines without compromising on quality.

3. Customer support: Our customer support team is always available to provide prompt and friendly assistance to customers. They are knowledgeable and helpful, and are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.

4. Affordable pricing: We offer competitive pricing that is affordable for students. Our pricing includes discounts and special offers that make our service even more affordable.

5. Confidentiality: We take the privacy and confidentiality of our customers seriously. We guarantee that personal information is kept safe and secure.

In conclusion, Australian Writings is a reliable and trustworthy writing service that consistently delivers high-quality papers to students worldwide. Our positive reviews are a testament to the quality of our service, and we strive to maintain our reputation as a dependable and professional writing service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Australian Writings contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Australian Writings?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Australian Writings Customer Service. Initial Australian Writings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Australian Writings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Australian Writings. Discuss the issues you have had with Australian Writings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.