ADVERTISIMENT

Australian Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence [ACADD]outright fraudulent woman who runs this centre

E

In June 2016 My partner entered this "rehab" facility.
We paid the entry fee of $800, 2 days later my partner was called into the office because he was already behind in rent apparently, when he told me this I said you absolutely can not be behind in rent you been there 2 days and part of the entry fee was 2 weeks rent in advance he then told Christa(founder) of this and she kept arguing he was behind if he didn't come up with the money she would be kicking him out and he will be getting no reimbursement. 4 days later my partner rang me to come pick him up I said he said the rehab is closing down, the sheriff is here to change the locks because she hasn't paid rent.
She then agreed to refunding the money however it is now 2018 and I am still chasing her for my refund I am taking her to court this year enough is enough!!
After the closure she changed her phone number so no one could contact her just recently shoes opened another rehab in NSW in a different name and I found her contact number I rang her to ask about my refund she then told me they closed in 2015 and to check my dates despite my entry fee and letter of closure state otherwise. When Fair trading contacted her at first she denied everything then when they said they had proof she said shoes in hospital in a fragile state so they then had to stop the pursue.
Christa is a scam artist she also had the audacity to ask people to fund her to get her rehab back up and running.

BE CAREFUL