Australia - Ugg - Boots.comfraudulent website

Purchased boots from www.australia-ugg-boots.com last week (20/05/09). When I have tried to return to the website to check on my order, it's no longer found. I trusted this site because it transfered you to Paypal to process the payment. Have opened a dispute/claim with Paypal, but because the boots were purchased outside of ebay I might not get my money back. Buyers beware !!!

• Ga
    Garymacgregor Jun 19, 2009

have u managed to get your money back? i am going through the same thing at the moment, let me know hwo you got on.

my email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Thanks

• Fi
    fi c Jul 19, 2009

I ordered some uggs last week from the same place and was just trying to go back onto the website but as you found the website is no longer available. What has happened with your complaints?? please email me on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.

• Cr
    cristina salvatore Jul 22, 2009

i ordered some aswell????? about 2weeks ago now... does anyone know whats going on and has anyone got their money back??

my email address is
    [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Yg
    YG3 Aug 03, 2009

Hi if anyone has paid through paypal please log your complaint with them as they have told me the only way they will investigate is if they get a few complaints through against the same supplier, thanks

• Ju
    Judith M Aug 06, 2009

I purchased some boots from australia-ugg-boots.com in March 2009. When I received the goods they came from China and were of very inferior quality, nylon lining, very solid soles which would not bend and the wrong size. I returned them but have not received any refund. They do answer my emails only to say they have not yet received the goods back and will not refund until they receive them. This is their email address if anyone wants to try and contact them [protected]@australia-ugg-boots.com. I too will contact paypal to register a complaint about this company. Judith M

• Ri
    Rich1 Aug 10, 2009

I ordered from this site and my boots are totally fine!

• Li
    LindaHP Sep 02, 2009

I am going through the same I Ordered on 13 May 09 was dissapointed at quailty 3 pairs Im fuming!!! Paypal said they need more people to complain before I can claim. I have sent over 50 messages with no reply!!!

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Ki
    Kim T Sep 03, 2009

I purchased 2 pairs of boots from this website last night and then when I saw the recipient of my paypal payment was Chinese I read your reviews (wrong way around I know!). Thank goodness I did. I sent an email to them through the contact us button on their site, requesting a refund, and I also filed an immediate paypal dispute. By the time I woke up they had refunded my money. Thank you to you all that posted because I do believe that you are stopping other people being ripped off. I for one will only buy from a shop in future. Good luck with getting your money back.

• Te
    TERESAK Sep 13, 2009

I PURCHASED 2 PAIRS FROM THIS WEB SITE, ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED AND AGAIN WEB SITE HAS COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED, I ALSO PAID THROUGH PAYPAL ( WHICH I TRUSTED ) AND I CANNOT BELEIVE THAT BUYERS WERE LOGGING COMPLAINTS BACK IN MAY AND PAYPAL ARE STILL ACCEPTING PAYMENTS HERE IN SEPTEMBER FOR THESE PEOPLE . I WISH I HAD RESEARCHED BEFORE I MADE THE ORDER BUT ONLY CONTINUED BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE PROTECTED WITH PAYPAL . I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT, HAS ANYONE BEEN REFUNDED ? I ONLY WISH THIS COMPLAINTS SITE WAS FURTHER UP THE LISTING !

• Gw
    Gwilly1985 Sep 24, 2009

I received a pair of Ugg Boots from this company...FAKE! Paypal are useless and wont do anything because I didnt buy them through Ebay. I have contacted them and told them they are fake and I want my money back. They have sent me an address to return them to. I will send them back but im not hopefull on getting my money back!

johntheone Oct 14, 2009

the website you are all on about is a MASSIVE RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER FROM AUSTRALIA UGGBOOTS i bought my daughter a pair of nightfall for christmas they were very inferior qualiry infact they were [censored]e from china they fell to bits within 2 weeks and not surprisingly all my emails have been ignored

• Li
    LindaHP Oct 21, 2009

Has anyone had the money back through paypal???? I have phoned and phoned them they r useless.

• Yg
    YG3 Oct 27, 2009

No still no money back, I keep e mailing company & calling paypal but getting nowhere just costing me a fortune, has anyone else been succesfull?

• Al
    allvox Nov 30, 2009

I have paid for boots from www.australiauggstore.net. Again the address was in China. Apparently according to the web site my order is still processing! i have emailed them twice, but no reply. I only bought these last week and paid via Paypal. I have a feeling i have been well and truly scammed.
    This is a different company to the one talked about on this forum. Has anyone had boots from the company i have used and are they ok?
    Feeling very cross and a bit of a numpty!

magsg Dec 10, 2009

help .i ordered uggs from www.australiauggstore.com 26th nov 09...yes and after numerous emails back and forward i finally was sent a tracking number in an email.late last nite...when i went on the site this morning its no longer there...thoiught this only happened to other people.cant beleive it.bn given a tracking number which i cant get into for 48hrs...deliberate or not???? im devastated and as that old saying goes...if it seems to good to b true...it probably is.ive tried the tracking number but its not valid.dont know if its bacause its a scam or because its not yet 48 hrs...wot a nightmare.thought doing it through paypal was safe.ive emailed a few people now and hope to warn people off. margaret from scotland

• Sm
    smurf21 Dec 29, 2009

i to ordererd with australiauggstore.com and am in a dispute with paypal since filing the dispute have had 3 emails from ugg store saying first out of stock pick again and cancel dispute. second two days later item sent and tracking number and pls cancel dispute and third pls check tracking and cancel dispute all delaying tactics paypal have said to cancel dispute if i get the goods and not before so fair play to them so far.
    But on another note uggs australia is only a brand name and all uggs genuine or not ARE MADE IN CHINA if you want australian made sheepskin boots they are made by EMU and are every bit as good as genuine uggs just not worn by jordan and are slightly cheaper

• Ba
    banp Jan 26, 2010

My sister and I both bought "Ugg" boots from Australia-UGGboots. com a couple of weeks ago. The seam on the back of mine was undone so I e mailed the company and was told to send a photo which I did. Their reply was to get a local cobbler to repair them and send them the receipt and they would refund the cost!!! I told them they were unfit for purpose and therefore I was entitled to a refund but said I would not send them back now as I was sure I would then have lost both my money and the boots! Funnily enough, I haven't had a reply.
    Interestingly, the box in which the boots came has the official UGG site e mail address on it and I am pretty sure that the photos used on the site are of genuine UGG boots. I have sent a report plus photos to the fraud department at UGGaustralia.com and received a very nice reply from them thanking me.
    I suppose the salutory lesson is, that you get what you pay for and if it seems cheap it will be!!!

• Am
    Amanda Garside Mar 07, 2010

I bought 3 pairs in March 2009 and did receive them but had to send 1 pair back as the labels were upside down! Sent them back and after many many requests I eventually received an answer in September 2009 to say they had shipped me a new pair and I am still wating and have send dozens of emails with no response ever. I have now seen thatmany others have suffered a similar experience. Paypal are not in any way helping me although the site originally refereed to them and I registered so I feel very very annoyed.
    Amanda Garside

• Gr
    Grout Mar 07, 2010

I also bought a pair of boots for a xmas present, and trying to get refund from my car holder.

• Lo
    Lorsen Oct 20, 2010

I ordered a pair of Australia Ugg boots from this site. They cost £75 including delivery. The boots where tiny for the size that i had order so l asked them if l could return them for a full refund as stated on their website. I sent the boots back to the address given in China which cost me a further £17 back in June and I'm still awaiting my refund after sending them several emails. Very poor customer service and I'm not even sure if the boots were the real deal and were actually fakes! I would strongly advise people not to use this website!

• Je
    jenifer aniston Oct 22, 2010

Ugg and many other brand fashion items wholesale, free shipping pls log on www.trandingonchina.com

janeelizabethbrown Nov 15, 2010

i have sent dozens of e mails asking when my boots are coming but no reply i think i have been ripped off

• Ug
    UGG WHOLESALER Dec 04, 2010

Wholesale Ugg boots, 100% Satisfaction and money back guarantee! contact at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Db
    dbutterfly Dec 31, 2010

I have just recently purchased ugg classic cardy metallic boots from a company called tenboots.com...also a company in china, i am having the same issues emails not returned, have called them only to be disconnected. My order has been processing for 2 weeks now. Not sure if anyone else has had a problem with the above company, also thought could trust pay pal.

• El
    Elfoke Aug 16, 2011

I bought some boots from this site, they advertise that they are located in melbourne australia and that they sell genuine ugg boots. I recieved the boots but they were too small and clearly not genuine ugg boots. I returned the boots (the postal address was china, not australia) and 3 weeks later I have still not received a refund and this company are not replying to any of the numerous e-mails I have sent them.

chel Sep 13, 2011

I purchased some boots from this site, they advertise that they are located in melbourne australia and that they sell genuine ugg boots. I recieved the boots but they were too small and clearly not genuine ugg boots. I returned the boots (the postal address was china, not australia) and 3 weeks later I have still not recieved a refund and the company are not replying to any of the numerous e-mails I have sent them!