Having problems with Ausfis Inc.?

Ausfis Inc. Customer Service Contacts

Box 128,  77 Beak Street
Soho
W1F 9DB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ausfis Inc. Customer Service. Initial Ausfis Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ausfis Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ausfis Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Ausfis Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

aus.org — scam and fraud

someone called me and ask for my credit card number. She told me that she needs it for registration only, no need to pay yet if i dont have the money but they took 603 dollars which is a big amount of money for me. Attention Miss Daniel Gold Please do not claim the money that you ask me because you lied to me, insulted me, everything and one more thing right after our conversation when i fill up those forms i ask you that im not interested anymore and you have to cancelled it because you lied to me and insulted me, u have a very rude behavior...many times i called but someone will answer then put down the phone, i remember it was four times more or less then i called again and someone ask me what my number is then he told me somebody will get in touch with me but nobody called or make a return call, but then after that i called many times more than 30 times nobody is picking up the fone . is that availability for 24 hours????which i suppose your a customer service, whoever calls you should entertain as long as you know the answer. I even look for a specific person if i can talk to him/her Daniel Gold who claims to be the Manager of the Registration Department...whoever he was where is he if i needed him for my queries...I want to know if you are legal and you have a mara number which everytime I ask no one can answer what it was..It was'nt a hard question, very simple to answer if you claim that you are legal. I will be glad to suggest you more customer...if you are legal. And please entertain your customer politely and don't be rude when answering for queries...it is our right to ask questions, and to tell to a customer that i am annoying you is foul, you should not insulted me or my parents whatever decision we made it is our right..as a customer if we are not happy with the service of anything that we purchase or whatever it is our right to ask for replacement or return the money back...if you are on my place what are you going to do...telling me that im old enough, look who's talking act on your age and be professional because you are working in a customer service. hoping for your immediate and responsible response.Actually I dont have that service yet the ebooks, assessment etc because right after the conservation I called them back again and this lady does not want to cancel and started to talk rude. Hoping for your response Ms. Dana