Complaints & Reviews

Scam and cheating!

Churches Beware! A company called Audiovisual Solutions is on the prowl ready to take your churches audio visual budget and run with it. I have personally seen stacey white (who is the president) steal AV equipment from one church and sell it to another in more than 10 ocassions. He always finds a way to get the last money out of the church by swindling the pastor into paying early then disappearing.

As far as employees are concerned, employment is not an option because he will eventually make you work for several jobs then he and amanda duke (whose is the vice president) doesn't pay you. Eventually they disappear. So far there are 5 employees owed at least $4,000 dollars in back pay and one who's hospital bills were never paid for an on the job incident.

Contacting these people have come to deaf ears.

Santosh Kr Jul 12, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam,
    As per my subject I have subcription of 10years for Webmail service and website hosting from Pel soft labs company (web service provider) on 26th May 2011. on 26th May Miss. Sonika (form pel soft labs ) call me and give her personal number for assuring me for best services. She promissed me to gave best servie for webmail and web hosting. I request her on that time for mail bouncing problem that our domain mail have problem of not receiving of any incoming mail and she told me that this problem will be resolved. So i make cheque payment of Rs.20, 000/- for 10 years subcription. This cheque was clear but Mobile Number of Sonika who told me his personal mobile number was out of service and i got that was not her mobile number but her company number. Always when i m trying to call to sonika by call in her company number nobody executive transfer my call to sonika and i m continusly follow in pel soft labs coampany by calling but there is no solution of our problem which i m expecting before the payment. I have compain and many request from last two month but pel lab soft company have no attention in my problem (Web mail bouning, Website editing and more etc.)

Finaly i have decide that i want to refund my money of Rs.20, 000/- which i have gave them for 10 years subscription. So please attention my problem and arrange to refund our claim from pel soft labs

Santosh Kumar
    Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018
    Email ID : [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices