Having problems with Audio Studio?

Audio Studio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2009. The latest review Damage/Loss/Work Not Done was posted on Oct 2, 2009. The latest complaint Damage/Loss/Work Not Done was resolved on Oct 02, 2009. Audio Studio has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Audio Studio has resolved 1 complaints.

Audio Studio Customer Service Contacts

414 Harvard St
Brookline Village, Massachusetts
United States - 0,2446

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Audio Studio Customer Service. Initial Audio Studio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Audio Studio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Audio Studio. Discuss the issues you have had with Audio Studio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Audio Studio Complaints & Reviews

Audio StudioDamage/Loss/Work Not Done

On Nov 3, 2008, I brought my Pioneeer CT-F8282 casste deck in for repair. (Some factory tapes would not play correctly in it, plus some lights were out).
I called every couple of months to see how the progress was coming along. The owner, Michael, said don't worry and that he would "...call me when it's done". (In other words, stop calling?)
Six months later, I called and said I was coming to pick it up, fixed or not. He called back later that day to say that it was fixed! Very suspicious, in my opinion.
I came in and he handed me the wrong unit, a CT-F6262. I trusted him and did not notice the mistake till I got home. I had to lug it back in to town.
I paid him the $200.00 or-so and picked up my deck, but I did not notice that 1.) it had a 4" scratch on the side that was not there before, 2.) was missing all four side-mounting screws and 3.) the wrong feet had been installed on the deck, one of which did not even match.
I had brought four factory cassette tapes in with the deck, for him to play, to see what I meant by some not playing right. He lost the cassette tapes. Don't bother asking whether he ever used them in diagnosis.
I called after I got the deck home and he mailed me what I think are the correct side-mounting screws. He has, to this day, not found the feet or the cassette tapes. (I did not bother mentioning to him the sizeable scratch in the veneer).
The deck plays the same as when it went into that shop: Some factory tapes do not play correctly. I sincerely doubt that he ever worked on the unit, and instructed me to pick it up once I gave him a deadline.

Damage/Loss/Work Not Done