Audiwon $900, 000.00 and audi q7 sponsored by germany audi automobile company

Email dated 9/6/2019 3:30 pm from Audi Automobile Int'l Promotions by Promotion Manager Douglas Ludwig: PDF attachment (ALHENCCU).
PDF stated I was winner of $900, 000.00 and 2019 Audi Q7 and to submit my details (name, dob, sex, marital status, country, nationality, cell phone#) to: [protected]@outlook.com (and said to go here to open my claim file).
I assume this is scam, so did not submit my info and/or open claim file as requested.
If I am wrong and this is not scam please let me know.
Thank you.

Ca
Sep 17, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      Oct 20, 2019

I have received the same e mail and i have no idea if it is a scam or what?so pçease any information that can help??

• Br
      Oct 27, 2019

@Ken Sai Scam, see my comment below

• I received a mail that I won a promotion of Audi car. And the sender is asking for my phone number, full name etc. Just want to confirm. But I can see that something people have complained and I have not seen any of your response to their questions.

• Br
      Oct 27, 2019

Douglas Ludwig, the name provided in these emails, is not a real person. He is not a promotional manager for Audi. Furthermore, the email is written as a PDF, implying that the sender could not send an email but rather a file.