Menu

complaints

Audi Stuart Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Audi Stuart at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Audi Stuart has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Audi Stuart. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Audi Stuart complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Audi Stuart complaints

ComplaintsBoard
I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Audi Stuart I got a 2021 Audi Q7 from Audi Stuart and used their finance department to help me out

I got a 2021 Audi Q7 from Audi Stuart and used their finance department to help me out. I wanted the car to be in my business name only, with me as the personal guarantor. I talked to the finance people a few times and they said it was all good. I filled out the application with just the business name and no co-borrower. I left the co-borrower section blank. After a few weeks, the deal went through and I waited for the underwriting to finish. When I went to make my first payment, I called the lending institution and found out that my personal name was added to the application without me knowing. I talked to a manager at Audi Stuart, but he couldn't explain how it happened. His only solution was for me to go to my local lending institution and see if they could refinance me out of the loan. I'm really disappointed in this dealership. I thought that since it was an authorized Audi dealership, something like this wouldn't happen. I'm still confused about how my name got added.

Read full review of Audi Stuart
Hide full review

Is Audi Stuart legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Audi Stuart as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Audi Stuart stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Audi Stuart should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Audi Stuart earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Audi Stuart achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Audi Stuart. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for audistuart.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Audi Stuart as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Audi Stuart's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Audistuart.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Audi Stuart website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Audistuart.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The audistuart.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Overview of Audi Stuart customer experience

Audi Stuart has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from consumers lately. Customers have been complaining about the poor customer service, unprofessional behavior of the staff, and the lack of transparency in the sales process. Many have reported issues with their vehicles, such as faulty brakes and engine problems, which have not been resolved by the dealership. The pricing of the cars has also been a major concern, with many feeling that they are overpriced. Overall, Audi Stuart seems to be failing in providing a satisfactory experience to its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Audi Stuart contacts